Kat Von D Makeup Setting Spray
Good

Kat Von D Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 49 in Setting Spray

December 02, 2016

I'm a huge fan of almost all kat von d's products but this setting spray really does the trick an keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long i will definitely be re buying this!

December 02, 2016

I LOVE this product, it is my daily setting spray, i don't think i have ever used one i like more than this, it holds everything up well throughout my day, even on the hottest summer days, although sometimes i do spray a bit extra just in case it is still my favourite setting spray out there

December 06, 2015

Formula: The spray has a fruity-type scent that seems familiar -- like a hairspray that I used to use all the time -- but it's pleasant enough. The spray mechanism allows you to mist the entire face area without any dripping, and I love this because a lot of face sprays don't work properly. I didn't experience any breakouts or irritations and the formula is not sticky. As for the hold, my make-up stayed fresh all day and into the night. The bottle is fantastic! It has a micro-velvet texture with KVD's rose print artwork. The cap can be removed and the bottle can be recycled. It so gorgeous! I wouldn't say it's the best setting spray ever but it does seem to work. I may consider buying it again in the future.

Neuven added a new review for