Kat Von D Monarch Palette Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

June 08, 2016

I really like this pallet. First the packaging is just really beautiful to look at. Also the quality of the eye shadows are top notch. :D There can be a bit of fall out but your eye look will stay all day. (I do use primer) The colors are really pretty and make my blue eyes stand out.

May 02, 2016

One of my favourite eye shadow palettes. In my opinion Kat's eyeshadows are the best in the market. So buttery and pigmented. I always use the first of the 3 bigger shadows all over my eye, because it's perfect to cover up veins. The burnt orange colour is the most beautiful orange shadow I have ever seen, and the gold and pink are beautiful too. Overall definitely worth purchasing.

January 26, 2016

I love this! I used to be a large supporter of another brand of eye shadow until I feast my eyes on this!! I can tell you pictures do not do this justice! In person this sings beauty! The pigment is great and I love the colours! It goes on buttery smooth and blends great! If you are looking for a high end palette that really delivers I would tell you to consider this one!

January 04, 2016

+ EXTREMELY pigmented eyeshadow formula and does require being careful not to use too much shadow and make sure to blend the shadows really well
+ Great price point for the quality of shadows that you get
+ Warm neutral toned eyeshadow palette with many unique shades
+ Shadows are smooth, soft and blendable
+ Can have a slight amount of fallout if you have applied too much
+ Great investment palette for everyday use

September 23, 2015

I love this palette! The pigmentation is amazing! KVD products are all amazing!!

September 22, 2015

This palette is so beautiful!
The quality is perfect, from the product right down to the packaging. Each shade is gorgeous, and so rich and pigmented. If I tap my brush into the shadows too hard it kicks up a little powder, but that is only because these are so SOFT. They aren't "powdery" at all, they actually feel almost creamy, and are incredibly easy to blend out. They don't require primer to make them look more vivid, and they can last a long time on their own before starting to crease or fade on me.
The packaging is cardboard, but quite sturdy and it has a nice weight to it. There's a decent sized mirror inside that's easy to use when you're holding the palette.
I love how the shades are organized; you can create looks easily from each little set of 4 (each base shadow plus the 3 each beneath them), or mix and match them all. All the shades go together, and I find it way easier than ever to incorporate multiple shadows into my look, or just use one or two for something more simple.
The colours are all gorgeous and are so wearable, and the packaging is a work of art. I can't recommend this palette enough!

April 02, 2015

Kat Von D's products are amazing! I love this neutral palette of colors. She has quality ingredients and the products stay on where you put them.

April 02, 2015

I love this eyeshadow palette, all the colours are absolutely gorgeous!

March 15, 2015

Wow I got this eyeshadow a week ago and I have had so much fun using it! There are so many different shades in this palette set. I have tried out all of them and they all look so amazing. I mean who wouldn't want to look like Kat Von D?

January 06, 2015

Omg I just bought this palette at sephora last week and I am so in love with it. I can't stop obsessing over the incredible colour pay off. I usually find with palettes like these I only like a few of the colours and the rest go untouched but this one is definitely different. I love all of the colours and they are all so beautiful!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?