Kat Von D Perfume in Saint Reviews

Ranked #996 out of 1216 in Perfume

The sweet nectar of Mirabelle Plum and sparkling juicy mandarin create an addictive, mouth-watering top. At the heart, exotic, heady Tiare flower and sweet, tempting caramel are adorned with the velvety floralcy of jasmine, the queen of the night, as she emits her spellbinding fragrance into the sky. Sensual vanilla and creamy musk combine with the warmth of sandalwood for a comforting dry down.

October 24, 2014

This is, hands down, one of my all time favourite perfumes. I received "Saint" as a gift from a good friend of mine.

First off, the scent is absolutely amazing. A light, fruity aroma but not overpowering. Something that lingers slightly but also not a scent somebody would continue to smell 5 minutes after I walked by. I also like that once I spray it on my skin, it doesn't feel like it is just "sitting there" or has created a film like on my skin. Drys very quickly and naturally. I also like that you can wear this perfume at anytime, any where. Whether dressing up for an evening out or just a dress down day at the office.

Plus, it comes in the coolest bottle/holder EVER! It will continue to be my favourite scent.

June 16, 2014

I love that this a subtle, clean, light scent. Not over powering. Can be added to; to build a stronger statement. Also blends well with other single note scents (such as chocolate, orange or more bergamot) I love that I can Cary this in my purse for touch ups anywhere. I do wish it were not glass as I have broken an almost full vile. Looking at grabbing the full bottle as I'm sure it is slightly stronger. Perfect for me!

September 11, 2012

I wasn't in the market for a new perfume, but I found myself sampling this perfume in stores and ended up purchasing it minutes later. I'm a sucker for anything with a vanilla scent and this is probably what captivated me with the smell. At first the scent is a bit of a shock to the senses, but once it settles it's a very warm vanilla inspired scent. I try not to over-do it because it still is a fairly strong scent.

April 12, 2012

This perfume is prefect, the scent isn't overwhelming, Has a nice fruity and fresh smell. Price is reasonable.

August 16, 2010

Saint was kind of a disappointment [especially compared to SINNER!] because I usually love a good fruity-floral scent. This one was a complete miss for me though. It kind of reminds me of Kim Kardashian's perfume-- very "old lady" smelling. The bottle is adorable but the juice is totally not worth the price tag. Terrible staying power as well; but I kind of enjoyed that because I couldn't wait for the scent to go away!

November 30, 2009

On a recent excursion to Sephora I discovered the new line of products by Kat Vnn D. I have to say that I immediately fell in love with BOTH or her new scents....Saint and Sinner.

This sent is a combination at sensual vanilla, creamy musk and sandalwood...combines with Mirabelle Plum nectar and sparkling juicy mandarin. The results is another velvety scent that is much lighter than it's sister scent Sinner. I find that this scent does not last as long on me as sinner and that you have to get much closer to me to smell what I am wearing.

I had Saint on one wrist and Sinner on the other and polled my friends (male and female) to see which they preferred or liked better. The result was always the same....everyone loved both. I was told that Sinner was sultry and a night time scent whereas Saint was more fresh and could be worn all day without being too strong. You can buy this scent in the Perfume form for $55 and in a purse spray which comes in an awesome cool metallic bottle (I LOVE the design). I bought the roll on scent because I wanted to try both of them without spending lots of money. The roll on scent tubes are $21 each. Check out this new scent from Kat Von D. I LOVE IT!