Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Kit Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 405 in Makeup

January 16, 2017

This is my first full contour palette. While the colour range is good I have very fair skin and I am finding I can really only use the lightest colours. The colour builds very well which I like. The price for me is a huge disappointment and quality wise the size of the product that I am able to use vs. the overall packaging size and use I am getting, I doubt I will repurchase. I think the new "refillable" one might have made more sense for my needs however, it costs even more and I would have still ended up with colours I cannot use.

January 10, 2017

This is a nice palette however I'm not sure it is worth the money. This is the first contour palette that I purchased and overall I am satisfied with the pigmentation and quality of the powders however I don't find myself often reaching for this powder. I don't heavily contour my face so I tend to use more of a lighter bronzer. I would recommend this if you're looking for a sharp contour and would use it often. Based on my usage of this, I won't be repurchasing.

December 05, 2016

at first i was hesitant to purchase this, as many of the girls working at sephora said it was better for people with darker skin to use, but after enough time practising my contouring i purchased this, and found it very easy to work with, the colours are just right to contour with, i am in love with this, definitely top of my list for contour kits

September 17, 2016

Love this product. All of Kat's palettes have beautiful packaging and this one is no different. The colours are the perfect tone for nearly all skin tones and are so pigmented and easy to blend. My only complaint would have been that being fair, I have finished the lightest contour shade and haven't touched the darkest, but Sephora will soon be selling refill pans, so this palette could last forever!

September 16, 2016

Who wouldn't love this palette! I have used up almost every single colour! Great for any occasion and lasts all day. Of course it is pricey and I wish it wasn't but I cannot live with out this!

September 15, 2016

I actually would like to know what contour pallet is better than this? It's like contouring for dummies. Perfect shades for nearly all skin tones. Pricey- but vegan and its quality pigment.

September 14, 2016

This is the first contour palette I have purchased and I absolutely love it! The colors are great and can easily be mixed and matched depending on the seasons. They blend very easily and I found it was a great beginner palette. I will definitely rebuy this product when I run out and am very eager to allow my friends to try it out for themselves. The only thing I have noticed is the darkest color almost has a grey undertone to it which does not work for my skin tone. I am fair with combination skin and I find this product works well on my oily and dry spots. I also like that two of the lighter colors have a slight yellow tone to them that helps conceal under eye bags. I love love love kat von d makeup and this palette definitely did not disappoint!

July 18, 2016

La meilleure palette de contouring à avoir.
    Les teintes sont parfaites. (la teinte banane et la grise particulièrement)
    S'applique bien par dessus le fond de teint.
    Sans paraben!

June 28, 2016

I love this palette. The colors range from cold to warm so it is suiting for any skin color. The colors are build able and very easy to blend. I use every single color in this palette.

May 26, 2016

I love this palette. I am a beginner to contouring but this makes it easy. The dark colours are a little dark for me but they blend well so they work. I love the light colours for around my eyes.