Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 390 in Makeup

September 23, 2016

it was my first contour palette, and i'm so proud that i did a research and choose exactly this. Powder has so soft and creamy texture, it goes smooth and blends easily. Shades really nice and you can mix them to achieve color you want. It goes a long way. I would love to try creamy contouring product, to see the difference. Also your skin can feel different ways according to season. So powder textures are better for summer and spring, but for fall/winter i would love to try something creamy. Didn't found anything yet, that's really deserve attention. But i can wait :) i have a lot of kat von d yet :)

July 16, 2016

The different with the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Contour Palette- it can be hard to find the perfect combination for your skin (do you go with the light? medium? what if you're in between? what if one day I'm pale, and the next day I get a fake tan? then what?). Instead, with a product like this, you can be a couple different shades and still look flattering. I recommend you dust off your brush- it is better to build up than it is to take off makeup and start again. Expect this palette to last you for years.

July 14, 2016

When I first thought about purchasing this contour palette I was stuck between this one and the Anastasia of Beverly Hills contour palette. But of course, I did my research. The kat von d hooked me when I actually tested the colors. Not only are the colors amazing but they are extremely silky. so easy to blend without looking unnatural. love it.