• Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
  • Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 417 in Makeup

March 15, 2017

This is on the higher end of makeup but its worth every penny!!!! Its good for many skin tones and skin types. Its perfectly pigmented and feel like butter on the skin. It gives you the best chiseled look. My cheekbones look awesome when i use this and its easy to use. The highlight shades are great too i use them to set my under eyes and to clean up my contour and bronzing.

A trick thats awesome is to dampen a beauty blender dip it in the highlight shades and then use it to set under eyes i use this trick everyday!!!!

February 27, 2017

C'est la meilleure palette de contour que j'ai essayé. Les 6 couleurs sont vraiment pigmentés, rien a voir avec une palette de pharmacie je ne pourrais plus m'en passer. Je conseille vraiment même à ceux qui commence avec le maquillage c'est vraiment une très bonne qualité. Pour le prix c'est au alentour de 60$ cela peut paraître cher mais il y a quand même 6 couleurs.

February 08, 2017

I have never met anyone who uses this product and doesn't like it. Each of the 6 shade are highly pigmented and are perfect to create that perfect matter contoured look. Amazing product!

January 09, 2017

This contour palette is the best I've ever tried. I love that there is 6 different colours. 3 are for highlighting and 3 are for contouring. It's nice that they catered to a bunch of different skin tones. I mostly use the lightest highlighting powder and the 2 lightest contouring powders. The powders are so smooth and silky. They blend like an absolute dream. The lightest contour colour is a great cool toned powder that perfectly sculpts out the cheek bones. This palette is great for something who doesn't know much about contouring but wants to get into it!

September 23, 2016

it was my first contour palette, and i'm so proud that i did a research and choose exactly this. Powder has so soft and creamy texture, it goes smooth and blends easily. Shades really nice and you can mix them to achieve color you want. It goes a long way. I would love to try creamy contouring product, to see the difference. Also your skin can feel different ways according to season. So powder textures are better for summer and spring, but for fall/winter i would love to try something creamy. Didn't found anything yet, that's really deserve attention. But i can wait :) i have a lot of kat von d yet :)

July 16, 2016

The different with the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Contour Palette- it can be hard to find the perfect combination for your skin (do you go with the light? medium? what if you're in between? what if one day I'm pale, and the next day I get a fake tan? then what?). Instead, with a product like this, you can be a couple different shades and still look flattering. I recommend you dust off your brush- it is better to build up than it is to take off makeup and start again. Expect this palette to last you for years.

July 14, 2016

When I first thought about purchasing this contour palette I was stuck between this one and the Anastasia of Beverly Hills contour palette. But of course, I did my research. The kat von d hooked me when I actually tested the colors. Not only are the colors amazing but they are extremely silky. so easy to blend without looking unnatural. love it.