Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1165 in Eye Shadow

January 21, 2017

This product consisting of 12 matte shades is a perfect palette to use on its own or in combination with other palettes . There is a mixture of subtle transition shades and bold pop of colour shades .this is a perfect everyday palette to create many looks

January 15, 2017

Def one of my favorite high end eye palettes. It is an all matte palette which is my favorite part. They are very very pigmented and blend amazingly. the three larger pans on the top are great for color correcting and contouring. Love this!

December 05, 2016

Got this as a present before, i absolutely love kat von d colours, very easy to work with and blend out, great to create looks with when gong to work, and when you're about to go out easy to adjust and make a stunning look to go out with

November 26, 2016

Want a "go-to" palette that works for night and day? Then go buy this now. Worth every penny. I use this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And the odd night. So much you can do with this palette - just play. It blends well, stays all day, doesn't land in the crease of the eye and has a fantastic matte finish. No sparkle for this 45 year old chick. I use some of the shades as eyeliner too - and it works great. Love Love Love.

October 02, 2016

This was one of the first makeup product i got from sephora and it's just so good and feels quite creamy. I always use the middle highlight shade to set my undereye concealer and it brightens up and makes me look so awake. The first and middle shade are great for when i want to contour, the colours doesn't show up really harsh and thats what you want in a contour powder and i could even get away with bronzing up the skin using the middle shade since it doesn't have too much of a gray tone to it. I always use the middle shade in my crease and it also acts as a great eyeshadow. The only downfalls are that they are quite powdery so before applying it to your face just tap the brush a little. Also i really don't enjoy the packaging because it's just not that sturdy and travel friendly.

September 23, 2016

Love this palette so much!! you have some amazing transition shades in here, you can easily create a day or night time look with one palette. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend like a dream and i love the packaging too!

August 27, 2016

I absolutely love this palette! All the colors are matte, which is so hard to find. They are all neutral but you can create so many looks with it. It stays on all day and looks beautiful on, without sparkly shine. There isn't a thing I would want to change about this! I will definitely buy again when I run out.

August 06, 2016

When I first saw this palette, I wasn't too impressed because it looked pretty boring but after buying it and using it, I don't think I could do my makeup without it. You get all the matte shades you could ever need for any toned eye look.

July 31, 2016

I debated over this palette for the longest while, as it is my first neutral palette. And I am glad that I went ahead and finally bought it because it is completely beginner friendly and versatile.

When you think about it, $55 is pretty steep. However, when you take into account that you're getting 12 different, pigmented (so pigmented that you only need to barely touch the eyeshadow to get enough for a look) eyeshadows that comes up to roughly$4.60 per eyeshadow (cheaper than what you could get at the drugstore), and you're getting 3 larger "base" shadows as well! Fantastic value. The eyeshadows are a little powdery, but that's only because of the excellent pigmentation of the shadows. You just need to barely tap the shadows to get incredibly colour payoff!

I am not entirely sure how well this would travel however, because when I opened the palette for the first time there were some (5-7) extra eyeshadow bits floating around. But the eyeshadows in their pans were intact and nothing was missing, so I didn't mind this, as no product was lost. Just in case, I will not travel with this in my purse or backpack.

With the neutral, cool, and warm quads in this eye pallete you can create so many looks, and you can absolutely mix colours together to create stunning, unique looks. The longevity of the eyeshadows is phenomenal. I recently wore an eyeshadow look from this palette on a humid day with a heat warning setting up tents in a park and after 10 hours of sweating and oily eyelids and NO PRIMER the eyeshadow colours still remained (and hadn't smudged or faded!).

This palette is a must have for neutral and smoky lovers, beginners, or even if you have a million neutral palettes already, pick up this one!

July 18, 2016

I love so much this palette! The color is just amazing and they're matte so my skin doesn't look oily at all! Of course the price isn't given but it worth!

Do you always wear ...

couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops