Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows

Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 1134 in Eye Shadow

November 17, 2015

This is my favourite palette I have ever purchased. The colours are vibrant and fun. The variety allows for many different looks for day and night. Definitely worth the price tag.

June 16, 2014

Love this book of shadows!! A great mix of glitter, matte and iridescent shadows that give you a great idea of what Kat offers. I do find her smaller shadow mix collections have a higher pigmentation. But for a holiday book, my verdict is awesome!! Diggin' the gold and pinks right now.

January 10, 2014

I bought this on a whim, which is slightly insane because it is a bit pricey (but nothing outlandish for the Kat Von D line - $66 for the book).

If you like colour, buy this. I find the pigmentation is a bit to get used to - some of the shadows give instant bursts of colour, while others require some layering - but I've been consistently using this since I purchased it and so far have nothing negative to say. Blends beautifully, great coverage. I also love that it gives the opportunity for a dramatic flair, but there are enough options that I can easily build a toned-down day look.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear