Kat Von D Tatoo liquid eye liner in black

Kat Von D Tatoo liquid eye liner in black Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 793 in Eye Liner

January 22, 2017

I really like the brush tip applicator on this liner versus a traditional felt tip liner. I think the black in the colour trooper is very deep and dramatic. I also have this in mad max (brown) which is also pretty dark, but I think looks really stunning with brown smokey eye looks. This dries fairly quickly and lasts all day.

January 22, 2017

I think this is my favourite beauty product I've ever purchased! It stays on all day, even if you take a nap. But at the end of the day it's not a struggle to remove either.

January 19, 2017

This is a great every day wear eyeliner choice if your one of those gals! The finish is not my favorite but what's not to like about options? Its stays well and has good color. THE PRICE IS GREAT

November 28, 2016

I've heard so many great things about this eyeliner, but when I got it and tried it on it didn't live up to the hype. The ink wouldn't come out smoothly and when I finally got it to come out it looked streaky and not very pigmented. For the price of it you would expect it to be better than that; I find the clnique liquid eyeliner to be better quality and better price than this

September 27, 2016

Very great quality. Great felt tip application, great for doing the "check" mark at the tail of the eye, or whatever you wish to "draw". Nice rich pigment, last a decent amount of time. And truly waterproof, it lasted all day long, it's weather proof, it stays on so well in the summer time. I am very happy with this product, I have been using this for at least 3 years.