Kat Von D Tattoo Lock-it Foundation

Kat Von D Tattoo Lock-it Foundation Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 653 in Foundation

March 20, 2017

It's amazing. Best foundation I've ever used. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. I wish I could get it everytime. No issues with breakouts and lasts

October 11, 2016

This is a very very full coverage foundation, it can be a little cakey. It's super pigmented and has great coverage so a little goes a little long. Works best if you use a damp beauty blender. super long wearing and a nice long lasting matte finish.

October 11, 2016

This is a great product. Excellent coverage for moderate skin discoloration. Not super thick and cakey. The only problem I have with it is that it can be a little drying. I tend to have fairly dry skin in the winter and this foundation highlights that fact.

September 28, 2016

I was so excited to try this, and I'm glad I got it as a present and didn't have to pay for it myself. I read tons of reviews and watched tons of videos of this foundation and I thought it'd be a holy grail foundation for me; because I suffer from acne scarring and redness; however that was not the case. It didn't cover hardly anything. I applied it with a brush and a beauty blender and neither was better coverage. It also made under my eyes sting... I overall just wasn't happy with this product. Maybe it's how I applied it? I'm not sure, I'm open to tips on how others apply it.
    But I would most likely not buy this.

September 23, 2016

The Kat Von D Lock it Foundation works so good!! It really does lock! Its Definitely an All day wear! My first time trying it & i just fell in love automatically.

August 02, 2016

Expensive but worth every penny. You only need a bit so the bottle lasts a long time. Incredible coverage, designed to cover tattoos so it covers anything you might be uncomfortable with.

Chou-87 added a new review for