Kate by Kate Moss Perfume
Amazing

Kate by Kate Moss Perfume Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1003 out of 1216 in Perfume

Kate Perfume by Kate Moss fragrance is "a mix of elegant and risqué." Kate perfume is infused with smoky rose and black undertones, coupled with a vintage English feel. The "complicated floral" scent will reflect the duality of Kate Moss - Kate Moss' fragrance "captures the two sides of Kate: the good Kate and the bad Kate".

April 27, 2011

I do not normally go for scents like this. I typically prefer light floral scents, or something delicious like Pink Sugar, but when I first smelled Kate by Kate Moss Perfume, it really stuck with me. The scent itself is musky, and yet strangely feminine. It is not something one could picture on a young girl, but rather a woman. I catch whiffs of patchouli, white peach, and something floral I cannot place my finger on. It is different from my usual collection, so I bought it to as an alternative, when I want to put myself into an atmosphere of potency and confidence. The bottle itself has a simple design and decanter, with a small rod for application to the wrists or neck for precise control.