Kate Moss Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 11, 2016

These are by far the best lipsticks I've ever purchased for both quality and price purposes. I absolutely love the matte finishes and have found my most perfect nude shade, with purple undertones that matches my dark lips. I always always always get complimented when I wear these lipsticks and always receive the comment "that colour is so perfect for you, it's a great nude yet it is still pops and it doesn't look drying at all for a matte lipstick" and I couldnt agree with these comments more! It has a great lasting wear and is creamy enough that I really don't need a mirror when doing touch ups after eating.

September 22, 2016

I love this product, I think this is a great affordable lipstick in the drugstore and can be very comparable to the high end lipsticks. This formula is very pigmented and stays on the lips for a long time, I do not find there is much of a transfer of the product which is great. The one thing I do not like about this lipstick is the smell, it is a very perfume smelling lipstick i'd prefer a vanilla or a soft scent instead.

July 17, 2016

This is another favourite drug store product for myself. I love the smooth consistency and the high pigmentation. The last time for this product without reapplying is up to 3 hours , aside from eating.

June 08, 2016

I picked up this lipstick (color 08) on a whim a few months ago and was instantly hooked! The consistency is great and so is the color payoff. It applies smoothly and even smells great! I'm going to check out more colors from this line because I'm definitely impressed with the quality.

May 05, 2016

Such good quality and nice colours. It glides on easily and doesn't have a heavy feeling when you put it on which is nice. I love the quality of this lipstick

April 04, 2016

The colour selection for this line of lipstick is great! The staying power is below average, so you might need to reapply several times. Also, the packaging feels really cheap, and it seems like it will break any day now.

April 03, 2016

I have the matte ones and the cream ones and while I prefer matte I can't deny the creams are just as good with pigmentation and lasting power. The mattes smell really fruity though so if you're sensitive to scents I'd stick with the creams

March 25, 2016

I have no. 45 and 08. Both colours are so pretty.
It stays on well but I always apply something to moisture my lips first.
I will try some other colours too! It's worth the price.

March 17, 2016

kATE MOSS lipsticks are great for the price, they are very pigmented and they do not leave your lips dry like other brands, If you want a great selection of lip colour at an inexpensive price this is the way to go! I love the matte collection! I would definitely recommend this lipstick to others.

February 21, 2016

I enjoy these lipstick! I have maybe five. The formula for most of the shades is pretty good, and it's very pigmented. The only ones I think we're misses were the light light pink/nude shades.