Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Spot Reducing Concentrate

1 review
Ranked #131 out of 269 in Serums

May 15, 2015

The good news? It works.
The bad? You’ll have to wait around for the results.
Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Spot Reducing Concentrate is an excellent way to lighten dark spots and hyper pigmentation but an expensive one. The unfortunate problem with hydroquinone is the wait time. It takes anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks to actually see results in my experience. You have to be diligent about application and you have to have patience. I have some darkness on my lower jawline/cheek on the left side of my face that I wanted to be rid of and this successfully lightened the darkness to a point it wasn’t visible unless you were really looking for it. I used this once a day, in the evening, on my dark spots (not all over my face) after completing my entire nightly regime so this was the last step in my skincare application.

I saw absolutely no results with the first use so don’t expect visible fading in 24 hours. I started to see some change within a month and within my second month I saw a dramatic difference.

Lucky enough, I still have enough in the tube to possibly last me another month or at the least two-three weeks. Overall, I liked this and would purchase it again to resume the treatment for the best possible results.