Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

March 15, 2017

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
    -Bottle of EradiKate (30ml/1 fl.oz)
    -Sample of Oil Free Moisturizer for Acne/Oily Skin (2ml/0.07 fl.oz)

INITIAL THOUGHTS
    -I thought the bottle was pretty small and thought there was not much product.
    -"NOTE: DO NOT SHAKE BOTTLE" ..I thought to myself, what the heck?!

PROS
    -Good for Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry skin ➡ Defiantly is great for my oily skin
    -Acne/blemishes➡ Perfect for both of these
    -Formulated WITHOUT: Paraben, Sulfates, Phthalates ➡ I don't know what half of these are so I am pretty confident and happy these wont be going on my face
    -Formulated with the highest level of sulfur ➡ Sulfur has always agreed with my skin. Takes me back to being on the farm and having the well water contain sulfur. I always knew taking a shower at the farm would help clear up my skin due to the sulfur.
    -Fast-acting ➡ It takes approx. 5 seconds to dry on the skin and you can feel it working instantly.
    -Reduces redness ➡ If I have a pimple that is red and are typically painful, this product really helps alleviate the pain and the redness has significantly reduced.
    -Do Not Shake ➡ If it accidentally happens, which has happened to me, it will settle back to the way it needs to be approx. overnight. It is very important it does not get shaken up as the different levels the q-tip travels through the bottle to dip into the pink solution and back out of the bottle back through all the levels again are all very very important.

CONS
    -To be completely honest...there is NOTHING!

FINAL THOUGHTS
    -The amount of product you get and the size of bottle is perfect. You really don't need much at all as you dip the q-tip into the product and just dot it over the areas that need to be addressed.
    -I have used this for about 1 week every single day since purchasing this and not only do I find it fun in a weird sort of way but I can honestly see and feel a difference every single time I have used it.
    -I don't mind the smell at all as I am used to it. I could see how it would irritate some peoples senses as the Alcohol and Sulfur alone are pretty potent smells. But I have smelt worse!
    -I personally like when it SOMETIMES stings a bit when putting it on my pimples. If the pimple has been opened from popping it or whatnot, it does sting a bit going on, but due to it fast drying the pain goes away quickly. I also have a high pain tolerance so this doesn't matter to me.
    -I absolutely enjoy the feeling of it working once its dried on the skin. It feels like my skin in pulsating under the product. I feel that once I start feeling that pulsation it means its doing its job. I never really have thought about what products feel like on the skin once applied as I don't have sensitive skin. But that sensation is actually really really neat. People with sensitive skin are always thinking of this of course, but this is a very mild feeling. The pulsation I call it anyways, it not extreme at all, its just very subtle and in a odd sort of way relaxing.

**Recommended! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Purchased: In-store at Sephora in Alberta, Canada

March 08, 2017

I use this as my go to spot treatment! At night when all my stuff is done and face is cleaned, I'll use a q-tip and dab some onto whatever spot is poking out. And by the morning it is at least half in size, sometimes gone! I love this stuff. I think it's worth it!

March 08, 2017

Tout de même un produit d'une certaine qualité. Probablement adapté pour un certain type de peau. Pour ma part, celui-ci ne semble pas avoir fonctionné sur mes boutons. Il laisse une marque rose au visage lorsqu'il sèche et devient en poudre. Il faut alors faire attention de ne pas se frotter le visage avec les mains, ou encore, sur l'oreiller dans le lit. A suivre de mon côté, je vais tout de même continuer de l'utiliser a l'occasion !

February 28, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce produit à multiple reprises.. mais aucun résultat. Il ne s'apporte pas bien en voyage car le contenant est en vitre et il ne doit pas être brassé car les 2 liquides ne doivent pas être mélangé. Deplus on ne peut que l'utilise la nuit, ou seule à la maison, car il fait une grosse marque rose au visage.. deplus, en séchant il devient poudreux, et en laisse pleinsur vos oreillers! Attention aux draps blancs!
    Je ne le rachèterai certainement pas. Il y a de meilleurs produits sur le marché!

February 28, 2017

I just repurchased my second bottle of this miracle pimple-zapper.

My only complaint about this product is that it can be messy.

It dries as a pink clay on your face, and when I go to bed with it on, I often wakeup with it completely off my face and my eyes are stinging. I think this is because I toss and turn in my sleep, so the product may get into eyes from pillow-transfer.

Otherwise, amazing!

January 08, 2017

I used for almost 2 months and I haven't seen any improvement on my pimples. In fact it did nothing to my acne. The next morning my face smells sulfur and it bothers me.Very disappointing as a product while it is expensive.

August 06, 2016

I love this product for spot treatment on pimples that show up randomly after a long day. I put it on before bed and by the morning, my pimple has reduced significantly and some even go away completely. It does dry out my skin a little so I have to put on a really good moisturizer after using it.

June 30, 2016

Whenever I feel a pimple is developing, I treat it with it overnight. Next day, the inflammation is reduced significantly. If the pimple is fully developed, it will go away after 2-3 days. The only downside to EradiKate is that the product cannot be used during the day as it leaves a pink spot on your skin and the smell is not so great.

June 08, 2016

This is a great spot treatment! That you're suppose to use on those pimples that you CAN FEEL, but NOT see/havent fully broken through the skin yet. It really does CUT PIMPLE TIME IN HALF! I've noticed that the dark marks usually left behind after a pimple, don't happen anymore (does it STOP THE SCARRING!?) It contains the highest amount of sulphur allowed to dry and draw out those impurities blocking the pore, because of this it does smell a bit strong when applying and fades a bit after it dries down. It's cool that the product contains a liquid and a powder that stay separated in the bottle- you don't shake, and dip a cotton swab through each layer. Applying to cleansed skin, directly onto the developing blemish; preferably before bedtime (looks like calamine lotion, like the stuff used on chicken pox) since it is a bright pink powder/mixture. It can sting a little bit, but it's not bad at all and goes away in a second. Letting it sit over night has worked best for me.

-Cuts pimples time on face, in half. At least!
    -No more hyper pigmentation left behind by pimples, where ever I've used this!! I'm sold! I will always have a bottle

January 26, 2016

The Kate Somerville EradiKate is a great acne
    Spot treatment. It is a 30ml Treament and great for drying out acne blemishes and spots. It
    Contains a lot of drying products so be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards!

Only downsides to this products are the horrible strong smell and it can sometimes burn if the acne spot is an open wound at al!