Good

Kate spade handbag Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 100 in Handbags

December 29, 2016

I recieved my first Kate Spade hand bag back in June. It was a birthday gift and I was worried that I would never use it for fear of damaging it. I loved just looking at it. A beige with navy blue bottom rim, it was classy and elegant. I started using it before Christmas and I am so glad I did. Not a mark on it despite the holiday rush. I had so many complements it made me feel very in style. It's now my only purse and I believe the high quality of this bag with make it a valued purchase. ❤

October 17, 2016

I know Kate Spade is sold at Winners or TJ Maxx, but i bought my first kate spade handbag at an outlet. It's a royal blue, medium sized bag, with 3 compartments: 1 large compartment with a clasp closure, sandwiched between 2 zipper compartments. I love how there is also a cross body strap in case I don't want to hold it, or wear it on my shoulder or crook of the elbow. It's big enough to carry things for my kids when we're out and about. I love that although kate spade has trendy pieces, a lot of them are timeless. I know I will still be able to use this bag for years because it's not covered in monograms or unnecessary embellishments.

July 21, 2016

I normally don't make expensive purchases like this but I fell in love with my Kate Spade purse and knew I couldn't leave without it. I love the look of it, soft matte black with a bit of gold, leaving it looking glamorous and classy. I wore it everywhere the first few weeks I got it and then toned it back to only wearing it with the right outfit when going out somewhere nice so I can keep it in top shape.

February 16, 2016

I am obsessed with Kate spade handbags at this moment ! Although a bit pricey I am happy splurging on a great bag and Costco is now selling them ! I just got a white medium sized bag holds everything I need for my three kids yet I can look fashionable and of course the optional cross body strap is a must for me right now so I can keep my hands free !!! Great bag