Katy Kat Eye Mascara - Blue Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 775 in Mascara

August 29, 2016

Before trying it, I was so worried I'd be looking like a mixture of Cookie Monster and the Mimi character from the Drew Carey Show. So, I actually waited til Pride Week to try it on for the first time.
The color is actually so awesome and (on my naturally dark lashes) can totally be worn daily even with the most conservative of outfits!
The mascara itself doesn't flake or crust like others in the same price category (I'd say it's an even better quality than other Covergirl mascaras I've used) and it feels really light, like you're not wearing any at all.
It's also really easy to wash off. I used just a dab of my gentle eye makeup remover (by the Marcelle cosmetics line) and with just a couple gentle swipes the cotton pad was blue and my lashes were back to their natural black.
The tinge of blue really made my eyes pop and looks awesome on my dark lashes. The first coat basically just makes lashes look longer/fuller. a couple coats, the blue starts to naughty up your eyes a bit. I totally recommend grabbing yourself a tube.
Thank you for considering my opinion today.
Disclosure: A free or discounted copy of this product was provided to me up front in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
#KatyKatEye #GotItFree #BzzAgent

August 26, 2016

I am so in love with this product! I have blue eyes and it had been years since I tried to wear Blue Mascara. If it had been out years ago-I would've never switched! I enjoy minimalizing my make up and can wear only this product and look like a million bucks!! EVERYTIME I wear it-i get complements on how pretty my eyes look. I'll be sure to buy this product from now on!!

August 22, 2016

I recently received this as a gift.

I love the brilliant blue hue. It goes on smooth without clumps and really brightens up my hazel eyes.

I like the different textures to the brush/wand as it makes it easier to apply.

August 17, 2016

I received the Katy kat mascara as part of the bzzzagent campaign :) I absolutely love the blue. It's really not a colour I would just go out and buy but honestly once I tried it, I was totally into it. The mascara has a full day lasting effect, definitely gives you amazing cat eyes. I played with the brush and got the cat eye look down pretty quickly. This mascara is great quality, it doesn't clump at all. I've now used it for a few weeks and I'm so impressed. I will absolutely be buying this again but in black
#gotitfree
#katykatmascara
#lovekateyes

August 02, 2016

I got this as a sample to test from Bzzfeed and I LOVE IT - overall. I would love it even more in WATERPROOF, though. The blue really pops my eyes (I have hazel) and I wear glasses. People could actually SEE the blue...it is so vibrant!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml