Katy Kat Matte - Katy Perry Covergirl - Cosmo Kitty Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 1019 in Lipstick

December 03, 2016

I bought Cosmo Kitty as a cheaper alternative of an urban decay shade I fell in love with. The colour comes pretty close to what I wanted, but the shade is much more satin than advertised. I find it acts more like lip gloss than lipstick for me, I have to bring it around in my pocket to touch up every few minutes. I've tried liner underneath and it improves the longevity, but not by much. I also bought the matte black shade in this line, which is a great colour, but has a similar longevity issue with a satin finish.

September 26, 2016

Despite the low amount of stars, I would still recommend this lipstick as a budget matte in a beautiful lavender. The reason why I like it is because of the smoothness of the application, the duration of wear, and the colour. The reason it scored so low in stars, is because the lavender does not pop as nicely as I expected, and your natural lip colour sneaks in through the colour of the lipstick, creating a lavender-pink hybrid. As the lipstick fades, it turns a shade of pink which I've experienced in past products from other makes. However, for the price point, it's a nice way to ease into an edgy colour at a low price.

July 17, 2016

I bought this lipstick at Walmart and it is amazing, the colour really stands out and the texture makes your lips soft, for the price it is worth it this is an outstanding colour.

July 17, 2016

I liked this lipstick, but I didn't LOVE it. The shade is great - the purple is a little bit more edgy than your usual drugstore lipstick, but it's so nice to finally see more "out there" shades for affordable prices. Despire the name, it's not quite matte. It applies really well, with a slight satin finish. The packaging itself is puuurr-fect, so sleek and classy but, unfortunately, I didn't find that this lipstick lasted more than two hours on me. For that reason alone, I would not repurchase.

June 17, 2016

I wanted so badly to love this line but I don't. They are not a true matte lipstick, and are kinda sheer, you need to put a lot on to get full coverage of colour on your lips. I think they smell great though. I bought one on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for under $9 and ended up throwing it away because I just don't think it's all that great.

May 09, 2016

This is the purple shade from the Katy Perry lipstick line from Covergirl. It's not super vibrant colour and it takes a few layers to really get a lot of colour which is actually kind of nice because sometimes it's nice to get a more sheer pop of colour. it's a pretty soft purple. Not super long wear but it's very smooth application and feels very comfortable on the lips. it's not totally matte.