Katy Perry blue mascara Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 850 in Mascara

1.5/5

March 20, 2017

I hate to give bad reviews however I need to be honest for others. This product was not what I was expecting at all. The mascara is extremely clumpy and doesn't go on nice. I'm also not a fan of the shape of the wand. Unfortunately I will not be buying this product again.

September 26, 2016

As a mascara, this is a good product, but not as wonderful as I had hoped. I was looking forward to having electric blue eyelashes just like in the commercial on Katy Perry's pretty eyes, and super excited when I opened the tube and saw this beautiful blue product, but was disappointed when shortly after applying the blue seemed to disappear. I even applied a second coat to see if it needed a bit of pumping up, to no avail. The brush is a little odd, having a sort of cyclonic bristle that combines short and long threads. The mascara itself is lightweight, comfortable, definitely makes my lashes look gorgeous, but severely lacks in the blue I was hoping for it to deliver. Because the point of this mascara is to have electric blue lashes, I wouldn't recommend buying it because you just don't get that electric pop. I imagine if I used a white priming mascara under it, it'd pop, but that requires more steps and that doesn't seem to be the point or else I'd expect it'd come with some.

Pros
    Great price (~$7 at Walmart)
    Great coverage
    Applies Easily
    Lasts Long
    Comes off easily

Cons
    It's just not blue.

August 16, 2016

this is another mascara that I love. The brush on it is amazing really stops the clumping and fallout. Wears beautifully, enhances just enough and not make you look like your wearing a ton.

August 15, 2016

I like the vibrant blue color of the mascara, it's different, bold but not too flashy. the price is reasonable. it's so much fun than the regular black mascara that I always use. love it