• Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick
  • Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick

Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 1078 in Lipstick

January 31, 2017

I love this lipstick, it isnt 100% matte but it also isnt advertised as being 100% matte, so that wasn't disappointing. I didnt find that this lipstick dried out my lips at all, and love the colour I bought. I will be getting some more colours!

January 16, 2017

Lets start with the lipstick - I am a huge fan of dark matte lipsticks but this lipstick is not only matte but does not dry the lips which is awesome, It feel like a lip balm on the lip. I have been wearing this for two months and I have been get compliments that the colour is a great colour on me. When it comes to drugstore makeup, I usually shop at Wal-Mart - and it is currently in rollback at $6.97, which is great because I am almost done and going to purchase it soon. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

January 15, 2017

Love the feeling however it does not completely dry down. Leaving streaks on your teeth is possible. Pigmented with a pleasant smell. True black color for Perry Panther.

September 26, 2016

I really like the new matte lipsticks that Katy Perry has come out with CoverGirl. I was really impressed with how smoothly they apply, the all day wear you get and the fact that they don't smudge very much at all. I was also excited for there to be a lavender shade, as well as a black. I haven't found an opportunity to wear the black yet, will most likely do come Hallowe'en, but the two other shades I bought are great.

The downsides are only that the lavender doesn't really cover 100%, so it adopts a bit of a pinky-lavender as your natural lip colour shows through and after a while my lips feel a bit tingly, probably due to a bit of drying out. Also with the lavender shade it does fade to more of a pink. Really like the Kitty Purry shade though.

September 13, 2016

Normally i only use liquid lipsticks, but this lipsticks pretty nice, and its only $7.99! I love it, the shade i tried was "Sphinx" and its gorgeous, and honestly i dont really like nude colours on my face (personally), because I'm on the paler side, and it makes me look dead so to speak, but this ones just enough nude, and just enough pigment. its great lol! I have not tried the other colours yet, but i definitely would. Did i mention its matte?

Hdt1108 added a new review for