Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick

Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 1020 in Lipstick

September 26, 2016

I really like the new matte lipsticks that Katy Perry has come out with CoverGirl. I was really impressed with how smoothly they apply, the all day wear you get and the fact that they don't smudge very much at all. I was also excited for there to be a lavender shade, as well as a black. I haven't found an opportunity to wear the black yet, will most likely do come Hallowe'en, but the two other shades I bought are great.

The downsides are only that the lavender doesn't really cover 100%, so it adopts a bit of a pinky-lavender as your natural lip colour shows through and after a while my lips feel a bit tingly, probably due to a bit of drying out. Also with the lavender shade it does fade to more of a pink. Really like the Kitty Purry shade though.

September 13, 2016

Normally i only use liquid lipsticks, but this lipsticks pretty nice, and its only $7.99! I love it, the shade i tried was "Sphinx" and its gorgeous, and honestly i dont really like nude colours on my face (personally), because I'm on the paler side, and it makes me look dead so to speak, but this ones just enough nude, and just enough pigment. its great lol! I have not tried the other colours yet, but i definitely would. Did i mention its matte?

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!