Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Katy Perry's intoxicating Killer Queen eau de parfum features a luminous floriental scent with notes fit for royalty. The bottle is inspired by a queen's scepter, displaying sophistication and luxury with a pop of playfulness.

September 29, 2016

100% my scent now! Subtle but prominent when you want it to be. Absolutely in love with the bottle, scent and overall feeling. Every time i wear this I get compliments on how nice I smell. I take those things very personally.

February 05, 2016

This perfume smells really good! It smells sweet yet slightly musky which comes together nicely. It was very inexpensive and the quality showed that. As soon as you put it on, it isn't very strong so you have to spray quite a bit to have enough to last you for awhile. That doesn't bother me though since it's so inexpensive I wouldn't mind using a lot of it since it is so inexpensive and it smells so good !

January 28, 2016

One of my clients, who works at a drug store, gave me a sample of Killer Queen when it first came out.
I love it and, it has become my perfume.
It is reasonably priced, smells amazing, has great staying power, and my husband LOVES it. I also love that it is unique and not super flowery , like a lot of other perfumes.

September 23, 2015

I recently purchased Katy Perry killer queen perfume and loved it. A little goes a long way with this perfume and it smells amazing. It's a stronger scent so not really for someone that doesn't like strong scents.

April 18, 2015

I love this perfume, it smells awesome and it's very fashionable.

March 14, 2015

This perfume smells great, it's gentle and sweet and soft but somehow manages not to be boring and have an interesting sharp note to it, hey I'm no perfume expert but I just love the scent! I don't know the notes but I would say to try it because it's got that special something. Doesn't smell like other perfumes, it's new and fresh.

August 05, 2014

I bought this for me, but it doesn't hurt that the boyfriend says I smell great every time I wear it! Wish it was just a touch stronger or lasted a little bit longer, but the roller ball is perfect for touch ups!

Well done Coty!

April 23, 2014

I normally stick to Body sprays , but i was given a bottle of Killer Queen for my birthday this year , and i ADORE it . it is a nice scent , not too strong , something i could wear daily or keep for special occasions , and my husband doesn't think it is too strong ( which is common with most perfumes )

March 21, 2014

I received a tester from her facebook page and I tried it. I put it on one night to go out, one of my friends hugged me and wouldn't let go!! ah! ah! ah! Then I went to my mother in law's place, same thing!! It just smells like heaven!! I can't go out without it!!

February 18, 2014

Love the smell!
Perfect blend of elegance and sweet aroma's

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml