Katy Perry One of the Boys Album

Katy Perry One of the Boys Album Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 77 in CDs

One of the Boys is the second studio album and major-label debut by American recording artist Katy Perry. The album was released on June 17, 2008 by Capitol Music Group.The album features the Billboard Hot 100 number-one single "I Kissed a Girl", as well as top three hit "Hot n Cold", top ten hit "Waking Up in Vegas", and top thirty hit "Thinking of You".

January 15, 2016

this may not be the best katy perry album of all time but this record made her really famous! makes me want to listen to this over and over again.

January 15, 2016

I don't find her music very inspiring or anything but her music always puts me in a good mood. This CD was fun, entertaining and I loved every song. It never gets old.

January 08, 2016

OMG I love all her music her songs are so entertaining I find myself dancing around the kitchen having a blast she is such a good entertainer

March 16, 2015

Even at my ripe old age of 46, I still love to listen to a great upbeat song, now and then. When I 1st heard one of her songs, I didn't know her name. Our daughter told me and she loves Katy Perry. I like to listen to a few of her tunes and then some of the others aren't for me.

September 12, 2012

amazing cd i love katy perry and all of her songs on this album

July 01, 2009

There's only a few good songs.

May 06, 2009

I don't tend to listen to this type of music, but once you hear it, it sticks with you and you have to hear it again. I'm particularly into "Hot and Cold" Fun music for girls night!

January 05, 2009

I absolutely love Katy Perry for her style and her music. This CD is one of those CDs where every song is absolutely amazing. I hate it when you buy a CD and then you end up hating every song except the single that they play on the radio. With this CD, that is definitely not the case!! Every song is so good!! Most of her songs are upbeat, dance-type songs or songs that you just love to hear when you're driving in your car. But there are also a couple of more soulful, slower songs that are also beautiful. Her songs are so catchy you'll be singing them for days!!

biancalanglois added a new review for
    Rise Kombucha

Beautifully added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Cutiepye added a new review for
    l'oréal colo rista

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store