Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #658 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 06, 2016

PURRFECTION...
Okay? That was corny right? Here's the thing...it's completely true.
If the adorable purple cat bottle doesn't have you wanting to snatch it off the shelf, the fruity smell will have you hooked for sure. It's so light and fruity and it lasts for a long time, and if that isn't enough the price is absolutely fantastic.
At first, it was off the pure bottle alone, because who doesn't have a stash of odd and cute bottles no matter the smell....but I've bought this a few times since (my bottle collection now makes me look like a crazy cat lady) and get compliments every time I wear it.

May 07, 2015

I received a small sample of this perfume a while back. I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on it. I can't stand the smell and it doesn't last long on you either, which is a good thing. I won't be buying this.

September 20, 2014

I bought this perfume a few years ago. I love the bottle, because I am a cat lady. LOL! However, it also smells great! The only issue is that the smell seems to fade very quickly. I can spray it on me consecutive times and after 10 minutes there will be hardly any smell on my skin.

September 20, 2014

This is ok, but I wouldn't purchase it. I received it as a gift. It's a very cute purple cat bottle. The scent is nice but I find it doesn't really stick to me, I can smell it as it sprays out of the bottle, but once it hits me the scent is gone.

July 26, 2014

I also bought this perfume because of the kitty bottle. How could I go wrong. I love the smell. It lasts a long time and I even got it on sale when I got it. I would buy it again when I see it.

November 13, 2013

I'll admit, I only bought this perfume for the bottle. I am a total cat lady, and how could I not have that adorable purple kitty sitting in my perfume collection? However, after buying just for looks, I am really impressed by the scent itself. It's a little sweeter and on the girly side, but as someone who likes a lot of sweeter perfumes (think Juicy) this works perfect for me. It's not overwhelming, and starts off with a sweet fruity scent of peaches and apples, then turns into subtle green bamboo and jasmine, and lingers coconut and vanilla throughout the day. A little goes a long way when you spray it on, I am really impressed how long the scent lasts. At the end of the day I can still smell it on my wrists. I got the large bottle so I probably won't be purchasing this again anytime soon, but that bottle will stay on my shelf for a very long time!

August 16, 2013

PROS: delicious scent, cute, fun, inexpensive

CONS: doesn't last

I love this perfume. It's become my go-to scent for nighttime and I've loved how yummy it smells! The bottle is super cute and easy to hold (I know, a weird thing to consider, but it's true!). I lovedd this scent so much that I went out and bought Meow! too. The ONLY thing I dislike is that the scent does not last very long. I find myself re-applying.