• Kawartha Dairy  Company -Mint Chocolate Icecream

Kawartha Dairy Company -Mint Chocolate Icecream Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Taste

April 27, 2015

This is 100% the best mint chocolate chip ice cream there is! So creamy and delicious, with small chocolate chips. Any Kawartha Dairy flavour is fantastic, but this is my personal fav, along with the moose tracks flavour.

Taste

February 01, 2012

Now I know that Mint Chocolate Chip is an aquired taste and is not for all, but it is one of my all time favorite flavors for icecream. I have tried may brands of this flavor and have recently discovered my favorite to die for brand!! I love how there is an equal balance of mint to chocolate and that it does not have an "after taste" after you are finished eating your bowl(s). But I have to say that my favorite part of this ice cream is that they use actual mini semi-sweet chocolate chips in the ice cream, not little flakes, or square chucks, acual chips!! I don't know why that seems so appealing to me but it is and I love it!
The downfall is the price, I bought my 1.5L for 6.99 which is a bit on the high end for icecream considering you can find other brands for much less. However with that being said it does not stop me in buying this product as I find it is worth every penny right down to the bottom of the bucket!