Good

Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 424 in Ice Cream

January 17, 2017

As a long-time ice cream lover, when I discovered Kawartha Dairy's ice cream, I thought I was in heaven. There is such a difference in the quality compared to other popular brands. I'm in big trouble because a dairy opened up a 5 minute walk from my home. It's so creamy and tasty and you get a huge ice cream cone for your money. Their "baby" size is quite sufficient for most people.

July 24, 2016

I buy a big tub at Costco at a very good price. This ice cream is super creamy yet light tasting. It is extremely delicious. A tub rarely lasts a week in my freezer. It is also made with very good ingredients.

June 18, 2014

Best ice cream I've had to date. Doesn't loose its fresh flavor. Deffinitly worth a trip to a local store to buy some ! Such a great variety choice aswell!:)

June 11, 2014

My family and I recently discovered Kawartha dairy ice cream and fell inlove right away. Price is crazy expensive, so it's not a regular item in our freezer but when we do have it, it doesn't last long. It's rich and creamy and so good

May 28, 2014

The choice of flavors is incredible. Interesting and unique flavor choices. Salted caramel being their newest ice cream flavor. Creamy tasting. The small is huge..... The equivalent of a large anywhere else. A bit pricey for a single cone but well worth the treat!!

April 17, 2012

Amazing flavours and very cheap if you know where to get it. Thankfully I live in the Kawarthas where this stuff is dirt cheap and really good but in Toronto and other parts of Canada this stuff is the high end pricey ice cream.