Good

Kawartha Dairy Moose Tracks Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 414 in Ice Cream

March 03, 2016

oh my goodness. Best ice cream! well one of them, anyway. I love that the fudge is a little salty, and actually so are the little peanut butter cups! The fact that it's made from both milk and cream makes it a little lighter than other ice creams.
It's super cheap at Costco, too!

February 23, 2016

This is the best brand of ice cream out there that is very reasonable priced!
Moose Tracks is soo good with nuggets of caramel and chocolate with vanilla ice cream.. SOO Delish!

June 24, 2015

JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS
Seriously. I got a big ol' waffle cone of the stuff from a local chocolate shop, and I damn near died. Actually, if I was hit by a bus I would have been ok with it, having eaten that before I died.

June 01, 2015

SOOO GOOD, the best ice-cream i have ever had

April 08, 2015

What a treat! If you love chocolate & peanut butter - well you will love this ice cream treat from Kawartha Dairy. You can buy it in single servings or tubes @ their locations in Ontario or you can buy the big tube from Costco for a low price of $5.99. Fantastic deal. This is a big hit at our house for all & company too!!! Just the right amount of chocolate & peanut butter like cups in a white ice cream base.

June 22, 2014

This is probably my favourite ice cream - Kawartha Dairy certainly knows what they're doing when the come up with new flavour profiles. Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Fudge Ribbons and mini Peanut Butter Cups - how can you go wrong with that? Proudly Canadian.

June 14, 2014

Why cant every city have a Kawartha Lakes Diary in it? This is amazing ice cream and if you are fortunate enough to have one of their ice cream stores in your town you are definitely in for a treat.

May 20, 2014

Ah-maze-ING! So very delicious.
I'm an ice cream-o-holic. This is one of my addictions. The ONLY down side to Kawartha Dairy Moose Tracks is that's pretty dang hard to find. There aren't many places that sell the tubs. Luckily for me, Costco seems to carry it regularly. for $6 you can't really go wrong with this stuff. A little more expensive than some but worth it.

September 26, 2013

I've move out of ontario an i miss this one it was a treat when we camped at our favourite provincial park. we'd joke about being able to have ice cream while camping.

September 05, 2013

This stuff is good and will buy again. People talk about how good this company ice cream is around town it did live up to what people say.