Kellogg's All Bran Buds Cereal Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 357 in Cereal

March 06, 2017

Les céréales All Bran Buds regorgent de fibres et sont une excellente source de fibres de psillium.
    Je les ajoute à un yogourt, une salade ou une recette de muffins. Faibles en calories elles sont élevés en fibres alimentaires.

February 11, 2017

Great way to add fibre to your diet, My husband sprinkles some on top of other cereals or eats them on top a of yoghurt and berries. Delicious and healthy!

January 10, 2017

As I suffer from an inflamatory desease of my digestive system, those cereal literally help me. I think it's beacause the psyllium fiber in it. Well, I strongly recommand it to everyone suffering from digestive deseases.

October 20, 2016

I love this cereal! I mostly use it as an addition to my morning yogurt and berries. 1/3 of a cup gives me just the right amount of fibre that I need to have daily. The crunch it adds is just perfect. I mostly purchase the Jumbo size at Costco when it is in stock as the price per weight is the best even if it's on sale in grocery stores. Bran Buds can be used in baking or savoury cooking too....that's my next attempt with this great and tasty product!

October 20, 2016

I mix 1/2 cup into my regular cereal. I don't like it on it's own but mixed in with another 1/2 cup of your favorite cereal..I don't taste the bran but obtain a big daily intake of fibre.

August 21, 2016

I purchased this product and I add it to my other Kellogg's Cereal just to get the extra fiber I love the taste of it I always purchase this product when it's on sale at a great price I would recommend it to anyone

February 12, 2016

Very good taste and texture is good. Vanilla and almond together are giving à Nice twist . The only negative point is the price. Thé best Kelogg cereal I had so far.

January 04, 2016

Okay, so the taste isn't amazing and this stuff is a bit on the expensive side, but it is a staple in my household! I have a serving every morning as a start to my day. It is incredibly versatile, so don't just eat it with milk; add some fresh or frozen berries, nuts, or whatever you enjoy. The fibre in this is incredible.

October 07, 2015

Kellogg's All Bran Buds Cereal;

The cereal is very healthy so it may not have the greatest taste haha because it is all bran as said.
    It is healthy to start mixing this cereal with other more processed cereals to get those healthy nutrients required.

April 23, 2015

This is the first time I tried All Bran Buds Cereal ----- I have eaten the Original All Bran---- and both I find are very tasty. I usually add to my yogurt .It is also high in fiber which is a bonus.