Kellogg's All Bran Buds Cereal Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 322 in Cereal

October 20, 2016

I love this cereal! I mostly use it as an addition to my morning yogurt and berries. 1/3 of a cup gives me just the right amount of fibre that I need to have daily. The crunch it adds is just perfect. I mostly purchase the Jumbo size at Costco when it is in stock as the price per weight is the best even if it's on sale in grocery stores. Bran Buds can be used in baking or savoury cooking too....that's my next attempt with this great and tasty product!

October 20, 2016

I mix 1/2 cup into my regular cereal. I don't like it on it's own but mixed in with another 1/2 cup of your favorite cereal..I don't taste the bran but obtain a big daily intake of fibre.

August 21, 2016

I purchased this product and I add it to my other Kellogg's Cereal just to get the extra fiber I love the taste of it I always purchase this product when it's on sale at a great price I would recommend it to anyone

February 12, 2016

Very good taste and texture is good. Vanilla and almond together are giving à Nice twist . The only negative point is the price. Thé best Kelogg cereal I had so far.

January 04, 2016

Okay, so the taste isn't amazing and this stuff is a bit on the expensive side, but it is a staple in my household! I have a serving every morning as a start to my day. It is incredibly versatile, so don't just eat it with milk; add some fresh or frozen berries, nuts, or whatever you enjoy. The fibre in this is incredible.

October 07, 2015

Kellogg's All Bran Buds Cereal;

The cereal is very healthy so it may not have the greatest taste haha because it is all bran as said.
It is healthy to start mixing this cereal with other more processed cereals to get those healthy nutrients required.

April 23, 2015

This is the first time I tried All Bran Buds Cereal ----- I have eaten the Original All Bran---- and both I find are very tasty. I usually add to my yogurt .It is also high in fiber which is a bonus.

April 13, 2015

Absolutely love this cereal, very high in fiber, without tasting like cardboard. Has a little sweet flavour too. Great to top of your yogurt & fruit. You can even use it in your homemade burgers, salad etc. We all could use more fiber in our diet. Try it out today ....awesome!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag