Kellogg's All Bran Cereal Bar/Orange Cranberry Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 322 in Cereal

When you're on a mission to look and feel great, you need a few secret weapons. Meet some of the best little snack bars around: Special K Strawberry Cereal Bars! When you need a mid-morning snack or a yummy way to curtail those afternoon munchies, these strawberry flavored cereal bars are made to satisfy with rice and whole grain wheat flakes, sweet strawberries, and oh-so-yummy icing. And the best kept secret? Each Special K Strawberry Cereal Bar is 90 calories!

September 09, 2016

I love these I take them for my lunch at work once I start eating these cereal bars I can;t stop I always purchase these when they go on sale at a great price I would recommend them to anyone

January 16, 2016

the kellogg's bar was a great snack i could quicky eat during work. it tastes great and is not dry like most cereal bars. highly recommended

June 09, 2015

I love Kellogg's cereal bars. I have eat them almost everyday and they fill me up when I feel very hungray

March 12, 2015

I definitely love the Kellogg's All Bran Cereal Bar with Orange Cranberry flavor. It's natural and not sweet, healthy
and convinent to carry out. You can eat it as breakfast or lunch or like snacks. Great!

December 28, 2014

Can't express how much I like this product. Not only does it taste great, but it is completely nut free. Originally, we started giving it to my 9 year old as a school snack due to constipation issues. Having one bar a day completely cleared up this problem for him and he loves the taste. The school loves it because it is nut free. Sometimes I even sneak a bar for myself when I am in a rush in the morning!

July 09, 2014

Great taste (almost cookie-like) and the fact it has so much fiber is great.

April 15, 2014

nice & llight snack good for hungry moms on the run, not too sweet and yet can feel the nutrious flakes of grains & oats.

August 12, 2013

Very tasty bar. Easy to eat when you are on the go.

March 11, 2013

These bars are very refreshing. They have a great citrus tanginess to them---they are a bit hard to eat though.

May 12, 2012

I got these Bars to as part of a sample but unfortunately I did not like the taste at all. I found the orange overwhelming and the smell of them unapppealing, I did not like the combination of the orange and cranberry togeather. The combination reminded me to much of medication taken for medical testing. I would not recommend this to others. To me this product is a no buy.Love Kellogg's but not this product.