Kellogg's Berry Mini Shredded Wheat Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg is pleased to introduce a series of easy-to-spot banners designed to help you select cereals to meet your goals for a healthier lifestyle and greater well-being. Get the taste you want - and the fiber you need! Breakfast is meant to be enjoyed! That's why we make Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats taste so good! We begin with lightly toasted 100% whole grain wheat and just the right amount of sweet, delicious frosting - the combination is irresistible! Each serving contains almost 25% of your daily value of fiber.

May 01, 2016

I love mini shredded wheats , I actually eat them in the evening instead of chips or junk food ! They have the sweet taste as well as the crunch that meets the craving ! I also sometimes add these to my yogurt in the mornings for extra taste !

July 18, 2014

This is my go to cereal. I used to eat just the plain shredded wheat but the new berry flavour is delicious.

May 31, 2014

I found them very dry tasting and not good

April 22, 2014

Delicious,kids love it even good as a snack.

March 25, 2014

This stuff is awesome! Taste is good but very high in sugar. I use it as special treats.

1.5/5

September 30, 2013

Never purchasing this product again. Can't leave this cereal in milk or it turns soggy in the matter of minutes

April 23, 2012

I have absolutely loved this cereal both for the taste, freshness and smell. I take this to work all the time and eat it without any milk. For those who say yuck because of thought of eating the cereal dry, believe me it is delicious and I have gotten many co-workers hooked on it this way. I will continue to purchase this without a doubt.

January 07, 2012

I received this product from a gift box that kelloggs was giving out. I will absolutly buy this product even if its not out in stores around home yet and i dont know the price. They are really good :) just enough fruit in the middle to satisfy you tadtebuds, wow. Cant wait till my supermarket gets them.

January 03, 2012

This new berry mini shredded wheat definitely makes shredded wheat better in taste. It taste so good with very cold milk.