Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 540 in Misc

Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars, Origina

August 03, 2016

It is one of the bet product with cinnamon I ever had. The taste is great. Few seconds in the microwave, it is amazing. A thumb up for recommendation.

February 01, 2016

These taste so great I can eat the whole box just sitting down on the computer at my work place or sitting at home while watching T,V.

April 22, 2015

so delicious! tastes like a treat but i know they are quality cereal bars

January 18, 2015

I really recommend it for the persons who like cinnamon. The bars are crispy, they have not too much calories and their delicious !

February 17, 2014

Love the cinnabon bars they satisfy my sweet tooth.

September 24, 2013

My daughter loves these and she is a very picky eater

June 13, 2012

My kids love these for a quick snack in the morning, afternoon, or evening. They taste great (espically with a glass of milk).

I also like to pack them in their lunches!!!

May 27, 2012

I absolutely love these, the first time I ever saw them was at Costco and as a treat I bought them and wow they did not disappoint. They are amazing and great little treat. I must admit I do not eat them daily I save them for a treat as they a bit more expensive than other granola type bars and have more calories that some but I do love them.

November 28, 2011

These are so, so yummy! I could live off of them! My kids said that they were too cinnamony but not to me. . .they are even better if you warm them up for a few seconds in the microwave but be careful because the inside is really hot.

September 23, 2011

I recently was in walmart for their anniv. sale and I noticed kelloggs had a new granola/cereal bar. It was called cinnabon bar, and on the box it said for a limited time only. So I thought I would try a box. Well I will tell you they are so so good. If you like cinnamon buns then you will love these. I don't know if they sell them anywhere else yet, if not yet then I am sure they will be soon. I highly recommend these. They come with 12 in a box. and they were 3.97 at walmart.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk