Kellogg's Corn Flakes Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 326 in Cereal

January 10, 2017

A favorite that's been around for many decades, Kellogg's Corn Flakes are delicious and, unlike some cereals, are not loaded with sugar. This is a classic that so many people enjoy.

January 09, 2017

This is the perfect breakfast. Healthy, cheap and easy to consume. It has been a favorite since childhood. My kids love it as well. We have it just by itself or with milk. Surely recommend this item.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces céréales.Je rajoute toujours un peu de sucre puisque je ne les trouve pas assez sucrée alors elles sont parfaites pour quelqu'un qui ne trippe pas sucré!

September 22, 2016

Cornflakes are the awesomest cereal around, they are so tasty and has the perfect amount of crunc. there is no need to add sugar the natural flavor of the cornflakes with milk is enough. this is one of my favourite cereals

August 16, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is one of my favourite cereals. I purchase a box every week during my pregnancy and eat them in the morning and just before bed time. I love them sooooooo much.

August 11, 2016

Je n'aime pas les corn flakes du fait qu'ils sont fase et ne goûte absolument rien!! Je préfère de loin les céréales avec un petit goût sucré ou avec des petits fruits!

July 23, 2016

Even though this doesn't have as much sugar and novelties, it's still a good tasting cereal. I just want to hang on to being a kid a little longer. But if I know I need to put some more healthy choices into my diet, I grab this because it's packed full of vitamins.

June 24, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is one of my favourite cereals. I purchase a box every month. Being not to sweet it fits in with my breakfast eating routine. It is one of the oldest cereals that I can recall.

May 12, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is my all time favourite cereal! I buy a new box every week! The taste is awesome, and the quality is excellent! It's one of my comfort foods and I would eat it for each meal if I could! lol Love, love, love it!

May 05, 2016

I like to eat this cereal with fruit in it so tasty. You can use this cereal for a coating when cooking, I like to crush up the cereal and use as a coating for fish add some spices and bake in the oven