Kellogg's Corn Flakes Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 322 in Cereal

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces céréales.Je rajoute toujours un peu de sucre puisque je ne les trouve pas assez sucrée alors elles sont parfaites pour quelqu'un qui ne trippe pas sucré!

September 22, 2016

Cornflakes are the awesomest cereal around, they are so tasty and has the perfect amount of crunc. there is no need to add sugar the natural flavor of the cornflakes with milk is enough. this is one of my favourite cereals

August 16, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is one of my favourite cereals. I purchase a box every week during my pregnancy and eat them in the morning and just before bed time. I love them sooooooo much.

August 11, 2016

Je n'aime pas les corn flakes du fait qu'ils sont fase et ne goûte absolument rien!! Je préfère de loin les céréales avec un petit goût sucré ou avec des petits fruits!

July 23, 2016

Even though this doesn't have as much sugar and novelties, it's still a good tasting cereal. I just want to hang on to being a kid a little longer. But if I know I need to put some more healthy choices into my diet, I grab this because it's packed full of vitamins.

June 24, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is one of my favourite cereals. I purchase a box every month. Being not to sweet it fits in with my breakfast eating routine. It is one of the oldest cereals that I can recall.

May 12, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Flakes is my all time favourite cereal! I buy a new box every week! The taste is awesome, and the quality is excellent! It's one of my comfort foods and I would eat it for each meal if I could! lol Love, love, love it!

May 05, 2016

I like to eat this cereal with fruit in it so tasty. You can use this cereal for a coating when cooking, I like to crush up the cereal and use as a coating for fish add some spices and bake in the oven

March 23, 2016

I buy Corn Flakes all the time! I like having them as cereal with banana slices in it, but it is also great to bake with! Crumbling it up and sprinkling it over a casserole, or rolling some chicken breasts in crushed cornflakes is one of my favorite things to do with them.
Whenever we have them in the house, my boyfriend always wants me to make some chocolate, peanut butter and cornflake bars (the recipe is here: http://www.atasteofmadness.com/2015/07/no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-and.html) SO good!

March 18, 2016

Our whole family loves it . And my kids put with it banana and strawberys and they love it . I used ot also in my baking tooit tasted so good. My kid love to jave it in their breakfast

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic