• Kellogg's Corn Pops
  • Kellogg's Corn Pops

Kellogg's Corn Pops Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 322 in Cereal

December 04, 2016

I love these so much I really should not buy them. Sweet, crunchy, satisfying and so, so good. These were a huge treat growing up at Grammas house. They have been in my families cupboards for generations Everyone loves them.

August 21, 2016

I am stillness a kid at heart and I love my Kellogs Corn Pops! I have eaten them for years and will eat them for many many more! They have such a nice sweet and crunchy taste to them and they can sit in the milk for so long and not get soggy! They aren't overly sweet just the perfect amount. My kids have grown up on them as well and still eat them too!

August 21, 2016

Love Corn Pops, one of my favourite cereals. I find they are getting quite expensive, so I stock up when they are on sale. They are great for breakfast or a snack at night. I find them not overly sweet and crunchy.

August 21, 2016

I love the taste, sweet flavor and also the crunchiness of this cereal however,i find it hurts my gums after a while. Makes little scrapes and is sore for days.

August 21, 2016

Kellogg's Corn Pops! An all time favorite in my house! Nice and crunchy, not too sugary. Just plain yummy. I think this cereal is nice for all ages. I only buy it in the Jumbo boxes.

August 21, 2016

I love these they're crunchy an sweet they don;t last long in my house hold as soon as I put these in the cupboard everyone gotta have a bowl of these corn pops

June 04, 2016

I've been eating these since I was a kid and I still eat them to this day, I love how these stay crunchy for a long time and I really enjoy the sweet taste to these. My son loves these as well and I buy them whenever they go on sale.

February 12, 2016

I am a big fan of corn pops. They aren't sweet and I feel they are healthy enough to eat for breakfast. I sometimes put them in a baggy and take them to work for a snack. They are yummy!

January 31, 2016

These are just okay - and I am not sure why that is. The flavour seemed to be more complex when I had first ate this. Could it be the addition of Vitamin D? Could it be the omission of malt flavouring? On the bright side, it seems to be safe for gluten sensitive people because of the latter. Right now, it tastes like sugary corn - and I am not sure if I can get excited about that anymore.

January 31, 2016

Corn pops! One of my all time favourite cereals.
Little bites of crunchy delight. Perfect for breakfast with milk.
Or just a handful of dry corn pops when you need a quick snack.