Kellogg's Crispix Krispies

Kellogg's Crispix Krispies Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 322 in Cereal

May 05, 2016

i actually really love these ! something about the mix of flavour, they are just really good! not sweet at all, but just a great flavour! And the crunhc of the lil cage like pieces are great, they trap all the milk inside !

January 29, 2016

A healthy cereal. It's great in homemade bits and bites.
When I eat it as a cereal I usually sprinkle some sugar on top.

January 29, 2016

I Iove this cereal because it is so light and crispy. It is great to make nuts and bolts too.

January 29, 2016

We tried these for snacks at my kids program and they are really good. This will be my go to for snacks when they start school.

December 28, 2015

Love this cereal. It's great now that available in Canada. I use this in my nuts and bolts receipe for Christmas! Not the same without it!..there are different varieties but I use the blue box...great with bugles, peanuts, honey nut Cheerios and of course Crispix plus the spices. Makes a tasty snack!

December 12, 2015

I have loved this cereal since I was a child. As a parent, I was looking for a cereal that wasn't filled with sugar, container some fibre and could be eaten on the go. It tastes delish and I would highly recommend!

November 07, 2015

This is a combination of naturally sweet corn and toasted rice. You do not need to add any sugar, but I like to eat this with bananas

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products