Kellogg's Crispix Krispies

Kellogg's Crispix Krispies Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 329 in Cereal

January 12, 2017

This is definitely not the cheapest cereal out there, but you can get really good deals sometimes and it's a nice cereal. I love to use it for baking and making chocolate clusters.

The taste is very light, and not too sweet. Great for combining with things that are sweeter. I would buy these again for use in baking.

January 03, 2017

I only tried these because i got them for free. I was skeptical about the taste. But when i tired it it was actually good. I don't even need milk. it could be eaten as a snack. Also goos with berries.

December 30, 2016

This is my favorite cold cereal. Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved it. It is crunchy and has a weave like pattern through it that allows milk to seep through. It taste sooo good. And although it is one of the pricier cereals, it is so worth buying!

May 05, 2016

i actually really love these ! something about the mix of flavour, they are just really good! not sweet at all, but just a great flavour! And the crunhc of the lil cage like pieces are great, they trap all the milk inside !

January 29, 2016

A healthy cereal. It's great in homemade bits and bites.
    When I eat it as a cereal I usually sprinkle some sugar on top.

January 29, 2016

I Iove this cereal because it is so light and crispy. It is great to make nuts and bolts too.

January 29, 2016

We tried these for snacks at my kids program and they are really good. This will be my go to for snacks when they start school.

December 28, 2015

Love this cereal. It's great now that available in Canada. I use this in my nuts and bolts receipe for Christmas! Not the same without it!..there are different varieties but I use the blue box...great with bugles, peanuts, honey nut Cheerios and of course Crispix plus the spices. Makes a tasty snack!

December 12, 2015

I have loved this cereal since I was a child. As a parent, I was looking for a cereal that wasn't filled with sugar, container some fibre and could be eaten on the go. It tastes delish and I would highly recommend!

November 07, 2015

This is a combination of naturally sweet corn and toasted rice. You do not need to add any sugar, but I like to eat this with bananas

The Lucky One: Book

The Choice

Message in a Bottle

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Low carb...

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!

clauno added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs