Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 322 in Cereal

0.5/5

September 06, 2016

Gross!!!!!...The flavors are horrible, this cereal gets soggy so fast and its so pricey. It tastes fake . Very sugary with a chemical taste. Will never eat this cereal again.

0.5/5

March 08, 2016

I don't even know where to start with this cereal, the flavors are gross,it gets soggy really fast .I almost felt like I had to eat really fast just so I could maintain any kind of crunch, once it goes soggy,it's so gross. Also it is so expensive ,almost five dollars for one box,what a rip off.

March 03, 2016

I liked them as a child but they weren't really my favorite... I mainly liked them because they were colorful. The flavor is food but I prefer cheerios.

March 01, 2016

By far my favorite cereal! I'm pretty sure the rest of my family are getting sick of these. Hehe but I can not stop buyin them, I just love them. But the milk had to be super cold! These were a pregnant craving for me and it never seam to went away!

February 29, 2016

This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I rarely buy the ultra-sugary cereals, but when I do, this one is one of my favorites. I love the taste of the fruity combination of rings. The cereal is a little too sweet, but the fruity flavors are great. It's nice and crunchy and great for a not-so-healthy breakfast or for a snack. Adults and children alike will enjoy this cereal. It has been a favorite ever since I was a child.

February 08, 2016

Kellogs froot loops is a fun cereal. It brings back fond memories of when I was a child seeing tucan sam on the commercials that aren't on tv any more. I don;t give it to my kids for breakfast but they like it for a fruity tasty little treat now and again. Kids are using it in school alot for different art projects and last year my 8 year old made me a froot loops neclace and bracelet for mothers day, how cute! It's a great little snack on the go.

February 08, 2016

Kellogg's cereals are great This particular flavor is enjoyed by all family members.

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear