Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 357 in Cereal

0.5/5

September 06, 2016

Gross!!!!!...The flavors are horrible, this cereal gets soggy so fast and its so pricey. It tastes fake . Very sugary with a chemical taste. Will never eat this cereal again.

0.5/5

March 08, 2016

I don't even know where to start with this cereal, the flavors are gross,it gets soggy really fast .I almost felt like I had to eat really fast just so I could maintain any kind of crunch, once it goes soggy,it's so gross. Also it is so expensive ,almost five dollars for one box,what a rip off.

March 03, 2016

I liked them as a child but they weren't really my favorite... I mainly liked them because they were colorful. The flavor is food but I prefer cheerios.

March 01, 2016

By far my favorite cereal! I'm pretty sure the rest of my family are getting sick of these. Hehe but I can not stop buyin them, I just love them. But the milk had to be super cold! These were a pregnant craving for me and it never seam to went away!

February 29, 2016

This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I rarely buy the ultra-sugary cereals, but when I do, this one is one of my favorites. I love the taste of the fruity combination of rings. The cereal is a little too sweet, but the fruity flavors are great. It's nice and crunchy and great for a not-so-healthy breakfast or for a snack. Adults and children alike will enjoy this cereal. It has been a favorite ever since I was a child.

February 08, 2016

Kellogs froot loops is a fun cereal. It brings back fond memories of when I was a child seeing tucan sam on the commercials that aren't on tv any more. I don;t give it to my kids for breakfast but they like it for a fruity tasty little treat now and again. Kids are using it in school alot for different art projects and last year my 8 year old made me a froot loops neclace and bracelet for mothers day, how cute! It's a great little snack on the go.

February 08, 2016

Kellogg's cereals are great This particular flavor is enjoyed by all family members.