Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 342 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

February 21, 2017

Everyone in my family loves Froot Loops. They make a great breakfast with milk and they are also great for snacking on dry. We always stock up when they are on sale.

February 20, 2017

I love this cereal. It's made of real fruit juices and it's delicious. Whenever I feel like eating a sweet cereal I reach for these. I have a few boxes in my pantry.

0.5/5

February 18, 2017

Sorry girls; again I feel the need to comment negatively The sugar content is just way way too much and I for one do not feel the need to give kids this stuff. I prefer a healthier cereal that is just not a bowl of sugar.

February 15, 2017

There is nothing like this fruity cereal. It's delicious, however it's not the greatest when it comes to being healthy. It's a nice treat here and there but I wouldn't suggest eating everyday or giving to kids for everyday.

February 13, 2017

This is my to go to cereal for my son. I always try to encourage him to eat healthier, yet he's a very picky entitled 5 yr old boy. I can't blame him it was my childhood favourite too, the perfect citrus blend.

February 13, 2017

My favorite choice for a weekend treat, try it with strawberry milk, it is sooo good. I enjoy all the flavors all mixed up and the texture is crunchy. They're even good to put in a small container to snack on. Sure its not fruits or veggies but it is good for a quick little good tasting snack at work

February 01, 2017

I loved this cereal when I was younger and love it even more now. This is what I craved while pregnant and it's stuck ever since with me. Not sure what it is about this cereal but my goodness is it ever good. The prices can sometimes be a bit pricey but hey, it's worth it when you like it as much as I do! lol

January 16, 2017

I can't help but love this cereal even now as an adult. I know the nutritional content isn't amazing but as a treat every once in awhile I can't complain. This was one of my favorite cereals as a kid and it still makes me laugh to this day that my own children often ask for this in the shopping cart ;)

January 10, 2017

Fruit loops were one of my favourite cereals as a kid. I remember always having it in the cupboard. I still eat it now and again as an adult, but not as much since I now can read the labels and understand the sugar levels. Still tastes great though and is an easy, fast breakfast.

January 09, 2017

i love this cereal and my kids also do. along with the healthy property and the fun colour. It is a great healthy snack. desserts and othe snacks can be made with them. i would highly recommend this