Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 322 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

October 22, 2016

I am off and on with Froot Loops. But they do taste good but way to much sugar to each ever day. Once and a while this cereal is good as a treat. Would buy again

October 22, 2016

This cereal is way too sweat for my liking and I don't feel good about giving it to my family at all. I think there are much healthier and tastier options out there- especially since they market this for kids, a cereal with less sugar would be much better for your kids

October 22, 2016

J'aime bien ces céréales même si ce n'est pas trop santé.Une petite galerie de temps en temps ne fait pas de mal.J'adore le sucre alors j'essaye de me contrôler. Je vous recommande ce produit pour le gout super mais ne pas prendre trop souvent ce genre de céréales,questions santé.

October 15, 2016

I had this cereal since I was a kid. It is very sugary, but for nostalgia's sake I like to buy it every now and then. It always tastes fruity and make the milk taste great. The packaging means everything.

October 14, 2016

I am a huge cereal fan....I love sugary cereal and cereal without sugar. Froot Loops has always been a favourite of mine. Because it does not loose its taste when you put the milk on it. Ate it as a kid and now my kids eat it. They just love to eat it by itself as well.....Great cereal..I will keep buying it and you should to.

October 01, 2016

i love cereal. the more sugar the better. I am a kid at heart. I usually eat this straight out of the box. it is sweet and crunchy. yumm! the quality is lacking but that is what makes it so good

September 29, 2016

Young or old.. this is probably a favorite in any household. This is such a treat. It's good. I have made Fruit loops and rice krispie squares and it's really good combined together as a sweet snack.

September 29, 2016

This cereal is the number one in our house! It doesn't last long with the 2 kids n 2 step kids every other weekend n myself n husband!! Lol if I wanted it to last for a month of hVe to get like 4 boxes! Lol it's so yummy!

September 23, 2016

This is definitely one of the more 'junky' cereal in my house, but it's still a staple non-the-less. I've loved Fruit Loops since I was a young child, and even though the taste has changed over the years it's still something I always buy. It has way more sugar than I'd like in any meal, and for that reason alone I use it as more of a treat than anything.

September 15, 2016

Depuis que je suis toute petite les céréale frootloops sont mes préférer!Même encore aujourd'hui à 34 ans elle le sont encore!J'adore ses saveur ?emesi ses juste du sucre!