Kellogg's Fruit Crisps Strawberry Flavour Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 322 in Cereal

Each listing includes a box of 40 Fruit Crisps (2 crisps per pouch). Enjoy these anytime!

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

I'll pass on this, way too much sugar in our kid's diets already.

October 19, 2015

My be a light snack, but tastes too artificial!

October 19, 2015

Kellogg's Fruit Crisps Strawberry Flavour is delightful. Of all the flavours this one is by far the best, in my opinion. Its great that such a low calorie snack can be so satisfying and tasty.

October 14, 2015

Kellogg's Fruit Crisps Strawberry Flavour;

For someone who normally does not like synthetic strawberry flavour, I enjoyed these crisps greatly!
Not too sweet, tasted actually almost like strawberry real jam.
Crisps had good calories
good snack, for sweet tooth, yet semi healthy.

October 14, 2015

Kellogg's Fruit Crisps are delicious snacks. I really like the strawberry jam filling in the middle and the crisp pastry. Such a tasty and guilt free treat!

November 04, 2014

A great light snack that is not overly sweet. It hits the spot and is only 100 calories! Nice flavours too.
Even my little ones like these in their lunches!

November 04, 2014

Nice snack to take with you during the day. Not to sweet and tastes very good.

September 21, 2014

These are delicious. Perfect low calorie snack.

September 15, 2014

I enjoy these for an afternoon snack fairly frequently. I like the flavour, but I find that they aren't as filling as I wish they'd be. So now I only snack on these when I know that I will be having an early dinner.

August 27, 2013

These are way too sweet for me. They even hurt my teeth. My kids like them though and think they are a treat. Great for breakfast or snack on the go.