Kellogg's fun pak

Kellogg's fun pak Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 322 in Cereal

November 08, 2016

Je trouve que ces packs de céréales kellogg's sont vraiment pratique.J'en avais dans mon lunch ou simplement pour en manger en collation ,le format est parfait quand on a un petit creux ,même encore aujourd'hui !!

October 15, 2016

I can't believe they still make these fun packs. I used to grab the Apple Jacks and Pops right away. It was always a treat to have them as a child. The worst box was the raisin bran....never liked that and still don't.

September 12, 2016

Now these take me back to my own They are great for young families on the go to grab for snacks as well, camping or visiting with grandma and grandpa so they don'thave to have big boxes of cereal which go stale these are perfect and for kids it's a big treat to pick a different box each time.

August 16, 2016

I love these little packs. They remind me of when I was a kid and we'd pack these little boxes for our breakfast on road trips and train trips.

I like to keep them in stock for when people are visiting during the holidays. It's hard to know what people will want to eat, especially if there are kids, so it is a great way to keep a variety on hand without having to go out and buy a bunch of big boxes.

August 10, 2016

I love these little boxes of cereal. Not only is having a variety of flavours in perfect portion sizes nice but for some reason the cereal always tastes better out of these boxes and no dishes needed!

July 22, 2016

Buying the fun packs in my opinion are rather pricy compared to a box of cereal. I love the idea of the mixture of choice and love grabbing these when my family goes away. That way there's options for everyone.
The cereals are all the kids favourites so there's never fighting about whom gets what.
The taste of course is great!!

July 22, 2016

I love cereal but I hate how expensive it has gotten over the past few years, it's crazy. I also find that the cereal usually goes stale before it's completely gone and that's probably why I prefer these individual boxes.

These make it easy to have a variety without spending a fortune on multiple full size boxes of cereal. These come in the perfect portions and my son will take a box of these to snack on without milk.

These aren't cheap either but I wait till they go on sale for about $5.00, I love these they are so convenient.