Kellogg's Honey Loops with Roasted Nuts Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 346 in Cereal

March 14, 2015

I found these on sale. I tlike the crunch and there is just the right amount of sweetness.

January 25, 2015

The taste isn't anything special, especially for the price of $3.99. The nutritional value is lacking, and just tastes excessively sugary. For a cereal with 'roasted nuts', I was expecting nut clusters, but instead it just has a peanut-butter like taste.

December 11, 2014

The best cereal I got to eat in a really long time ! Very low in calories but very high on taste !!! Excellent as a treat or snack for kids !

March 25, 2014

Found this in the cereal isle and it looked really good, so I purchased a box. I liked it, but I would have liked it better if it had more of a nutty flavour and more cheaper.

March 25, 2014

Came across this product in the store and it sounded really good. Not a fan. Its too sweet and too soft. Instant crunch is there but then you bite through the honey crisp outside to a soft inside.

February 20, 2014

Came across this product in the store, and purchased it. was not at all impressed. sorry but not a fan.

October 30, 2013

I was in the store last week and happened to see this cereal. Curiosity got the better of me because I am a huge cereal muncher dry or with milk. I am pleased to report they are great. A nice super crunchy texture that does not get soggy fast in milk and they taste great. I gave them the 2 minute warning milk test and they passed with flying colours. They retained shape and had a firm texture and were still crunchy. They are currently Limited edition but I am hoping they will become a regular soon. 3/4 of a bowl is 100 calories 23 carbs (2 fibre 10 sugar). I generally judge a cereal by how snack-able and tasty it is dry. I give this 5 out of 5 stars. Good flavour, no mess on the hands and great to as a snack to munch on for kids and adults.

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?