Kellogg's Krave Cereal Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 322 in Cereal

Let your chocolatey cravings go wild with NEW Kellogg’s Krave* cereal. This new breed of Kellogg’s cereal has a crispy shell filled with a devilishly smooth chocolatey centre. Instantly satisfy your urges with two irresistible flavours – Chocolate and Double Chocolate. Kellogg’s Krave* is made with whole grain and is a source of fibre.

*Description via company website.

June 26, 2016

These were disgusting! They're like a plain cereal with some sort of hard "chocolate" type substance in the middle. The flavor was not very good, and the consistency was all wrong. The "chocolate" filling stayed hard, even once the cereal was mushy. Weird.

July 04, 2015

Y'a des combinaisons qui sont gagnantes pour le goût mais pas celle là tout le monde est unanime dans la famille plus jamais ; la céréale n'est pas bonne et avec le mélange de chocolat encore pire pas un bon mixte en tout cas avec cette céréale et du chocolat le matin buf ordinaire .

June 09, 2015

I tried these because I love chocolate, I didn't care for the flavor of these, they didn't have the right chocolate taste I expected!

May 05, 2015

Daughter loves this cereal!! + you cant go wrong with chocolate :)

May 05, 2015

My 4 kids absolutely love this cereal, especially my 3 year-old. I'm very disappointed in the minuscule amount of chocolate win the center.

May 03, 2015

I bought these because I heard such a massive hype. I bought them to use as a snack, not eat as an actual cereal. I was very disappointed. They are overly sweet, have a strong artificial taste, the chocolate does not even taste like chocolate, and has a chalky taste. Still have a lot left in the box and can not bring myself to finish them.

May 03, 2015

My kids love this cereal because it has a chocolate filling in each cereal "pillow". I have to admit that I like to eat it as a snack too...it's kinda addictive!

April 15, 2015

Not healthy, and not tasty enough to be a treat. Don't be fooled by the picture; there isn't much filling...

April 15, 2015

This cereal is terrible. It needs to be taken off the shelves. I hardly see anyone buying it at Walmart. When I tried it, I thought I would barf! The center of the cereal is horrible tasting. it certainly doesn't taste like chocolate, more like chalk. It does leave a terrible lingering taste in your mouth.

April 15, 2015

This cereal is horrible. It tastes horrible and a terrible texture in your mouth. I don't even find it tastes like chocolate and I love chocolate so much.