Kellogg's Mini-Wheat Brown Sugar Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 346 in Cereal

February 20, 2017

Mini wheats with brown sugar frosting is my favourite cereal! I love the flavour of the brown sugar, and my family loves it as well. Cereal is so expensive, so I am happy when it get's eaten and not thrown away. I give it 2 thumbs up!

January 19, 2017

These mini-wheats are SO good! I rarely even eat them with milk since it's just far too filling. I will just eat them dry, as a snack. Really nice flavour and healthy for you too!

August 14, 2016

I Love these Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats I always have these at breakfast time in a bowl with milk or I'll take them to work and eat them right out of the box as a snack I always buy these for a great price when they go on sale

August 14, 2016

It is probably not fair for me to review Mini Wheats. I've been eating this for over a decade and it is always in my pantry. If I didn't have a family to cook for, I'd probably eat Mini Wheats for two meals a day. They are quick, healthy and satisfying. They are also expensive, but I always wait for a sale and then stock up.
    Perhaps the most surprising thing occurred a few weeks, I found my 12 year old son eating Mini Wheats out of the box. My son has never eaten cereal in his life so I was shocked. If he chooses to eat Mini Wheats as a snack, I am in full support.

1.5/5

August 01, 2016

Je n'aime pas ces céréales. Ils sont sec et ne goûte rien du tout. J'ai l'impression de manger du fouin, c'est pas très agréable. Mais les Mini Wheat avec des fruits à l'intérieur (ils sont pareil, mais avec fruits et non au sucee brun) sont de loin bien meilleur.

March 31, 2016

One thing In my diet that I'm always trying to get more of is fibre.
    I love that the brown sugar mini-wheats taste delicious, are filling and full of fibre.
    I usually eat them with milk but sometimes I just grab a handful and eat them dry.

0.5/5

March 31, 2016

I did not like this cereal,I felt like I was eating dry hay,there is very little flavor of sweetness ,it got soggy really fast ,its very pricey for cereal almost $5,its definitely not a breakfast item I would ever try again

January 27, 2016

These are our favourite cereal! They are tasty, without being too sweet. We find the price is great and they provide a healthy start to the day.

December 16, 2015

Mini-Wheats with brown sugar are excellent!! They have a lot of fibre, which I find keeps me fuller longer in the morning. The sugar content is a bit higher than I'd like, but because of the high fibre and low fat content, I don't mind.

September 18, 2015

Love mini-wheats ! they taste awesome . I could eat it for breakfast,lunch and supper.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies