Kellogg's Mini Wheats Little Bites Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 359 in Cereal

March 09, 2017

My brother bought a box of these mini wheats and I have never been a big fan of this cereal, but they looked good on the box so I tried them and I was not impressed. OK....they taste a little better than the original, but I just can't get past that texture. It is way too dry and then if you let it soak in the milk it turns to a pile of mush. Oh, well, at least I tried.

February 10, 2016

I'm so happy they came out with these little bites. I find the bigger cereal just too big.

October 07, 2015

Kellogg's Mini Wheats Little Bites;

I personally prefer the original
    and big size. :) my personal preference!

September 12, 2015

I love shredded wheat cereal and have always sprinkled sugar on it. This combines both. The pieces are small enough to fit a couple in a spoon. Very tasty.

April 30, 2015

My favourite snack! I don't usually add milk to mini wheats in general - I just grab a handful to snack on - and the chocolate flavour is just heavenly.

December 28, 2014

These little mini wheats are the perfect size. I've eaten them a few times last week, and not just for breakfast. They provide lots of fiber too if you need it, and I do. They don't get mushy or soggy.

September 11, 2014

I give these to my kids because they're the perfect size. They love them

July 17, 2014

These were a life saver for my three year old. He grew out of toddler cereals and now detests Cheerios (they don't keep him full). The Little Bites cereal is a healthy option for him and I don't feel guilty about. It is readily available in stores and for a very decent price!