Kellogg's NutriGrain bars

Kellogg's NutriGrain bars Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 94 in Granola Bars

A soft, golden-brown crust made with wholesome whole grains, and real fruit filling.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

newfiechick
Jul 07, 2013

These are alright. I can only eat a few of them and then I get sick of them.

Taste

Price

Jun 26, 2013

Just your typical bar. I don't like the taste, I find it dry and too sweet and get thirsty after a few bites. There are better ones and better tasting ones out there.

Taste

Price

Jun 04, 2013

i didnt like these bars. i didnt like the taste whatsoever

Taste

Price

stinkerbell47
Apr 14, 2013

I really enjoy the different flavors they have and find they are great for when you are on the go as a snack or for breakfast on those days when you are running late. My kids also really enjoy them

Taste

Price

lisanne76
Mar 11, 2013

I love the taste of these bars. They are good to take with you on the go and I probably would eat one before a cookie as a snack.

Taste

Price

natynat
Jan 20, 2013

I enjoy taking these to school. Somehow (perhaps due to the name) I feel less guilty eating this than any other bars. I really like the strawberry flavour ones.

Taste

Price

coolstuff
Sep 23, 2012

They are good! It's a good snack to have. :)

Taste

Price

acpelletier
Aug 07, 2012

I have loved NutriGrain Bars since I was little. But they are pretty sweet and not that filling. Im usually hungery pretty soon after have eaten one.

Taste

Price

TiffCT
Jul 27, 2012

ill make this simple :
Pros: - fibre
-real fruit jam
-kids will enjoy

cons: -a bit too sweet for my taste
- not good in purse , if crushed it crumbles easily

Taste

Price

bubbles77
Jul 18, 2012

Kellogg's NutriGrain bars is shaped like a rounded rectangle and contains a jelly like filling consisting of the fruit flavoring. The outside is then the "cereal" part of the bar as it is made up of a grain blend of oats, flour and wheat...basically ingredients in cereal.The fruit flavoring in this was sweet, but not really dominating and the cereal exterior carried a nice, flaky chewy that mixed well with the spreadable, gooeyness of the fruit filling. All in all, it's a nice combination. This is a great snack on the go, in lunch boxes, or just to indulge. Kellogg's NutriGrain bars Rock and they are always in my pantry.