Kellogg's NutriGrain bars

Kellogg's NutriGrain bars Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 89 in Granola Bars

A soft, golden-brown crust made with wholesome whole grains, and real fruit filling.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

natynat
Jan 20, 2013

I enjoy taking these to school. Somehow (perhaps due to the name) I feel less guilty eating this than any other bars. I really like the strawberry flavour ones.

Taste

Price

coolstuff
Sep 23, 2012

They are good! It's a good snack to have. :)

Taste

Price

acpelletier
Aug 07, 2012

I have loved NutriGrain Bars since I was little. But they are pretty sweet and not that filling. Im usually hungery pretty soon after have eaten one.

Taste

Price

TiffCT
Jul 27, 2012

ill make this simple :
Pros: - fibre
-real fruit jam
-kids will enjoy

cons: -a bit too sweet for my taste
- not good in purse , if crushed it crumbles easily

Taste

Price

bubbles77
Jul 18, 2012

Kellogg's NutriGrain bars is shaped like a rounded rectangle and contains a jelly like filling consisting of the fruit flavoring. The outside is then the "cereal" part of the bar as it is made up of a grain blend of oats, flour and wheat...basically ingredients in cereal.The fruit flavoring in this was sweet, but not really dominating and the cereal exterior carried a nice, flaky chewy that mixed well with the spreadable, gooeyness of the fruit filling. All in all, it's a nice combination. This is a great snack on the go, in lunch boxes, or just to indulge. Kellogg's NutriGrain bars Rock and they are always in my pantry.

Taste

Price

joipoyaoan
Jul 02, 2012

Nutrigrain Bars too sweet for me. I have a sweet-tooth but it's too much for this certain product. to think that it's supposed to be healthy. Plus, I had to take in two to three bars just to get me through til lunch. Not that filling.

Taste

Price

Jessi
Jun 21, 2012

These are just in my "ok" pile. They dont have a taste to die for but theat being said they are still just "ok". Dont get them confused with health food though as there is a lot of sugar and fat in them. Its always important to read the lables. Its a nice change from the crunchy granola bars as this has a soft texture. I do like the raspberry ones and make for a quick grab and go breakfast.

Taste

Price

Kelly123
Jun 08, 2012

I have a mixed review on this one. Personally, I don't like them at all and can't even force myself to eat them. But my husband really likes them and they seem great for a snack for him at work and the price is good for the large box of them.

Taste

Price

openyourmynd
Jun 07, 2012

These are an absolute favorite in my household. My daughter, age 3 loves all the varieties and eats them at least 3 times a week. They are a great snack to go with a piece of fruit and glass of water. They are great on the go as well. We have tried the generic brand, but they are no where near as good. They offer a great selection of flavors, each one is delicious. The price is good as well. The newer variety with the super fruits are also very tasty.

Taste

Price

Shai555
Jun 06, 2012

I have been purchasing these lately due to the many coupons available. They are quite tasty, but a little too artificial in flavor for my personal taste. I would love them if the superfruit variety had a little more "fruit" and a little less sugar! Regardless, an inexpensive and quick snack to tie you over.

Cy73 added a new review for
Summer Fresh Hummus

Sun-Rype Fruit Source Bars

Quality Street Chocolates

Heinz Upside Down Ketchup

Pom Wonderful

KellyMcKelly has posted in the forum topic
DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?