Kelloggs NutriGrain Fruit Crunch Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 248 in Granola Bars

April 11, 2016

I've tried quite a few products from NutriGrain over the years and so far, these have been the most disappointing to me. In essence, they are crunchy oat bars with a layer of yogourt on the bottom. They look really appetizing on the packaging but it's not an accurate representation of what you actually get. The first thing I noticed is that the bars are really half the size. I expected them to be much longer. The yogourt layer on the bottom seemed thick on the packaging but you really get just a thin layer. It is the tastiest element but without it, the bars would be really bland and dry. I would not repurchase these.

January 27, 2016

Absolutely love these. I have recommend already to my friends to buy. The price is great.

April 06, 2015

These bars are actually quite tasty. The perfect portion to satisfy your hunger. I found them crunchy and they did not shatter in their packaging by the time I ate them. Delicious flavours to choose from.

September 07, 2014

I wanted something different for breakfast and found these on sale at the grocery store. I tried the strawberry one and loved it. It says 2 bars per pouch but I must warn you each bar is the size of half the pouch so it is safe to say it is really one regular sized granola bar! The strawberry pieces and yogurt coating made me want to go for a second pouch each time.

June 13, 2014

Le goût de ces barres à mon avis est un peu décevant....je m'attendais à un peu plus de saveur !!
Aussi, je croyais que c'était des barres collations santé...mais ce n'en est rien...à part le 100 calories qui vaut la peine...elle n'apporte rien de bon à ma santé!

May 27, 2014

Amazing taste and crunch - this is always on our grocery list.

May 19, 2014

These bars have become a staple in my household. These are a sweet treat for me instead of cakes and cookies.

April 14, 2014

This is a great on the go snack,fruity and crunchier- yummie

February 07, 2014

I received the Apple Crisp flavour to try from ChickAdvisor. Each pouch has 2 crunchy apple cinnamon bars, 17g of whole grain. It's loaded with cinnamon and though a little too sweet for my taste, it's very satisfying. There's a layer that tastes like yogurt, adding a delicious balance overall and makes it feel like a morning bar. Great on-the-go. I think it's a perfect healthy snack when you need a boost of energy in your day.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic