Kellogg's Pastry Crisps Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 248 in Granola Bars

November 23, 2014

I had the cookies & cream flavour. Was surprisingly different from other cookies I had. The filling was kinda chewy like cheese ... odd in texture but a good taste.

October 23, 2014

Got a sample of the cookies & creme pastry crisps in the mail, and was all excited until I actually tasted them. Very underwhelming for something that looked good. I'm not sure why they are called "crisps" when there is nothing crispy about them. These are not something I'll be buying for myself after trying them.

October 21, 2014

I just tried these in the Cookies & Creme flavour. You get 2 bars that together are 100 calories for 25g. They're OK (if you're hungry you won't complain) but not something I would buy again or crave. It's mostly a cookie that's similar to the cookie part of the Oreo except this is thinner & flakier. I liked that it was drizzled in chocolate but I didn't like that there was so little cream filling. I couldn't taste it or find much of it... there's a lot less of the filler than what the box shows in the picture. It won't sate your appetite and is a zero in healthyness so I'd choose something else next time.

June 17, 2014

Great for a quick sweet treat without all the guilt! Cookies and cream and caramel are both amazing!

April 18, 2014

I am a weight watchers member and these crisps are great. I've had strawberry and the new chocolate caramel, too die for. Only 3 points plus for ww.