Kellogg's Protein Cereal Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 322 in Cereal

April 28, 2016

This cereal is definitely packed with flavour and crunch, but it not as healthy as advertised on the box. It's jammed with sugar and carbs. The price is high for cereal , not worth the price when other high protein options are available!

December 16, 2015

This cereal was okay. It certainly wasn't my favourite of the Kellogg's family. I would not recommend this product unless of course you like the tast of cardboard.

December 05, 2014

At least a cereal i like! And the fact that's high protein is a big . The protein preserve the muscles and make you feel satisfies for a long time. I like it a lot.

May 27, 2014

I tried this cereal and I really enjoy it. Add a banana and it makes a great breakfast. I also use it to top off my greek yogurt.

April 15, 2014

I was disappointed with this cereal. It did not seem to have the "kick" I was looking for. Tasted quite bland actually and I was not able to finish my serving. Gave some to my husband to try and he was not a fan either.

April 14, 2014

Dry somewhat granola-like cereal. It ok but likely wouldn't buy again.

October 02, 2013

I love all Kelloggs products but im in love with this cereal.! I eat it with greek yogurt everyday. I love that it is loaded with protein as well. Its a healthy part of my daily routine. highly recommend this to everyone