Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 322 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

November 28, 2016

This has been my favorite cereal for years - the taste is homey and comforting, I love the plump raisons a sweet hit in my mouth - will always have this in my cupboard

November 18, 2016

Raisin Bran is a favorite around m house! The flakes that are slightly sweetened with the raisins that also slightly sweetened are a great combination. I really like the fact that I can eat a great tasting cereal and it still has over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl.

November 03, 2016

Bonne céréale nutritive pour le déjeuner. Quand je mange les céréales je n'ai aucune fringale durant l'avant-midi. Beaucoup de raisins à l'intérieur de la boîte.

November 02, 2016

As a child my mother always bought this cereal as it has fiber and added nutrients so it is an excellent cereal. I am not really a huge fan as of now because I don't like raisins but.. I do think it is a good cereal- nutrient wise and affordable as well.

October 28, 2016

Love this cereal! Super tasty. Love all the raisins. Can be somewhat expensive though at some stores so i don't buy it as often as I'd like. Even my picky hubby loves it!

October 27, 2016

I've been eating this cereal for years now. I have it a few times per week. It's tasty and I love that it's high in fiber. It never goes soggy. It could do with a little less sugar coated on the raisins though.

October 19, 2016

Great source of fibre, which is important in one's diet, and no need for sugar as the raisin do the trick! Surprisingly they aren't dry, and the bran flakes have just the right crunch. I love it with bananas lol

October 02, 2016

One of my favourites! A hint of sweetness but still tastes healthy. Love the fact that it has bran in it. As it is good to keeps things moving. Great anytime for a quick snack or start to the morning.

October 01, 2016

these are my favorite i love the crunch and the flavour believe it or not i guess im old school and it keeps you regular high in fiber and very healthy option

October 01, 2016

This cereal tastes very good and is also very good for you! I love how they put tons of raisins in it unlike most cereals who don't. I would recommend this cereal and I will be repurchasing.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge