Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 357 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

March 18, 2017

I eat Kellogg's Raisin Bran 3x per week for the past 5 or so years.

It tastes fantastic, specifically the bran, it doesn't, taste like 'straw' like I was expecting, it tastes like bran but toasted with whole grains. I love the 'extra scoop' of raisins in each box.

I have digestive issues, raisin bran settles my stomach and calms my guts plus it doesn't hurt that it keeps me regular.. sorry if that was TMI

March 06, 2017

J'adore tout simplement ces céréales! Ce que j'aime par-dessus tout, c'est qu'elles contiennent beaucoup de raisins secs comparativement aux autres marques. Je les recommandent fortement!

March 06, 2017

I love Raisin Bran! It's one of the only (if not the only) cereal that I don't need to add sugar to. I'm not a big cereal person but this is my favourite. My only "complain" would be that I never get enough raisins....I always need more!

March 06, 2017

I love this cereal. Because of the raisins that have been added to this product, you do not need to add any sugar to this cereal. I love the taste of the flake and how it keeps its crispness.

March 04, 2017

I love Rasin Bran and it's one of the only cereals i love. It is because it gives you energy, it is a match for taste made in heaven, and you know you arent getting anything bad in your bowl. the bran is a definate yes, and raisins are fun and chewey. it gives a great boost of energy, which, is actually the reason i understood what sugar does to you; as a kid, compared to healthy food.

its cheap, its healthy, and its family size. but dont eat too big a bowl.

March 03, 2017

I used to never enjoy cereal because I don't like milk but lately I've been trying to eat healthier and want to find more creative easy to prepare meals and decided to sprinkle cereal in the yogurt and boy I'm loving it. My favourite cereal right now is Kellogg's Raisin bran. The raisins add a nice touch and texture to the yogurt, making it like a parfait.

February 28, 2017

I love raisin bran. I have recently purchased President Choice brand and there is a lot more raisin added than Kellogg's. In my opinion more raisins would be better.

February 28, 2017

My husband and son are big cereal fans so we always have multiple brands in the house. Raisin Bran is one of the brands we buy when Walmart is out of the Great Value Raisin Bran. They prefer the Great Value brand because there's more raisins and the raisins are more plump and juicy. It's 1/3 the price of Kellogg's for the family sized box.

February 27, 2017

This is a product that my whole household eats on a daily basis, its a favorite in my household, I give it 5 stars and we never are without this product.

February 27, 2017

this is my all time favorite go to cereal. it is packed with raisins and i love adding a little bit of warmed up milk to it and yummmm. sometimes i just make it mushy with warm milk and then let it chill in the fridge and its a go to late night dessert.