Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 322 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

November 28, 2016

Rice Krispies is my absolute favourite cereal. It is good anytime of the day. I find myself sometimes having cereal for supper and I love making Rice Krispie squares which my kids devour.

November 14, 2016

I love rice krispies cereal!! I enjoy it with some bananas on top, with either a little bit of white sugar or brown sugar on it. I've had it for breakfast, a snack during the day or even for supper. It's good anytime of the day.

November 14, 2016

I love Rice krispies! I do find cereal prices extremely high, but I just watch for the sales. I love how light this cereal is, and of course the rice krispie squares are still one of my favourite snacks to this day!

November 01, 2016

My whole family loves Rice Krispis Cereal. My daughter who is 3 and my son who is 19 months can't get enough. They both have it for breakfast and we love using this cereal for our Rice Krispies's squares. It's also a healthier alternative to some of the other cereals that I have come across.

October 22, 2016

I really love Rice Krispies Cereal! I always keep a box of it at work to curb my cravings and think it's so delicious with a little drizzle of honey to add some sweetness. Let's not forget how amazing rice krispies squares are, especially when made fresh.

October 21, 2016

Ça me rappelle mon enfance quand j'en mangeais toujours et que j'écoutais le bruit qu'elles faisaient dans le lait! Vraiment de bonnes céréales et moins sucrée que la plupart des autres marques,je recommande!

October 14, 2016

I been eating Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal for years. I have tried other brands. But the brands are nothing like Kellogg's Rice Krispies. When you make Rice crispy squares there the best. Kraft marshmallows and Rice Krispies are best together.

October 14, 2016

Despite my dairy allergy I still love rice krispies! I eat them dry as a snack and still think they're great! Making rice krispie squares is one of my favourite quick-no bake dessert!

October 07, 2016

I've been eating this cereal for over 40 years and it's still good. Now I mostly use it for Rice Krispy squares made with those giant marshmallows and Halloween is a great time to make them. This is a very trusty brand.

October 01, 2016

I usually buy these to make rice krispie squares. as a cereal itself it is not the best. I usually add honey or some fruit to give it a bit more flavour. otherwise, stick to adding marshmallows and make it into a snack