Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 329 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

January 10, 2017

You can't go wrong with Rice Krispies. They are low calorie and low fat, you can eat them with whatever kind of milk you want and it will still taste good and you can make so many types of baking goods with them. Plus they are affordable. I love rice krispies.

January 09, 2017

A great cereal to make healthy rice krispie treats with for the kids. I like that there is a brown rice version also for the extra health benefits. Also a great cereal to eat.

January 09, 2017

not only is this cereal healthy kids love and can be used to make different snacks. great product for lunch or snacks. i would highly recommend it is fun and healthy

January 08, 2017

Always a classic! This cereal never gets boring! Mixed with some fresh fruit or yogurt for a sweet treat or for a crunchy snack eat without milk! It doesn't matter how you eat this it is always great!

January 08, 2017

Kellogg's Rice Crispies are not overly sweet (a blessing in today's world of sugar loaded cereals) but are very tasty. They are not just a breakfast cereal; they can be used in many recipes, including those famous Rice Crispie squares.

January 06, 2017

Kellogg/s Rice Krispies Cereal is very plain and doesn't have an incredibly flavourful taste. However, that exactly is why I love this cereal. It is very versatile and can be used in many recipes from homemade rice crispies bars to adding some crunch and texture to chocolate desserts.

November 28, 2016

Rice Krispies is my absolute favourite cereal. It is good anytime of the day. I find myself sometimes having cereal for supper and I love making Rice Krispie squares which my kids devour.

November 14, 2016

I love rice krispies cereal!! I enjoy it with some bananas on top, with either a little bit of white sugar or brown sugar on it. I've had it for breakfast, a snack during the day or even for supper. It's good anytime of the day.

November 14, 2016

I love Rice krispies! I do find cereal prices extremely high, but I just watch for the sales. I love how light this cereal is, and of course the rice krispie squares are still one of my favourite snacks to this day!

November 01, 2016

My whole family loves Rice Krispis Cereal. My daughter who is 3 and my son who is 19 months can't get enough. They both have it for breakfast and we love using this cereal for our Rice Krispies's squares. It's also a healthier alternative to some of the other cereals that I have come across.