Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Cereal Bars

Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Cereal Bars Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 248 in Granola Bars

March 02, 2016

J'aime bien ces barres de céréales aux bleuets car elles sont nourrissantes, faibles en calories, parfaites après une longue séance d'exercices et de plus elles sont vendues à prix abordables.

March 02, 2016

I love cereal bars and every week I buy a different flavor,the blueberry is very tasty,it is a yummy soft granola bar and blueberries ,very convenient and a quick snack for when your on the go.I love it when they go on sale 2 for $5,then I stock up on them.My daughter also takes them in her lunch .I would definitely recommend these to everyone

March 26, 2015

These bars were tasty and low in calories it's a good pick me up in the afternoon

May 28, 2014

I love these cereal bars for my hectic mornings. They taste great and give me Just what I need to start my day. A must have for busy mom's!

February 18, 2014

I like these. They are tasty and make a great snack! They also are very tasty and only have 100 calories. The blueberry taste is very good.

October 03, 2013

I love these bars. I am allergic to strawberries so it is hard to find cereal bars that don't have strawberries in them. I love the blueberries. This is a great snack to have in between when you need a little pick up and the fact that there are two in the pack makes it perfect as you get one in the morning and one in the afternoon and the fact that they don't have a lot of calories helps as well.

September 24, 2013

Love blueberries. Great flavor from Kellog's.

September 24, 2013

Great for a early morning pick me up. Great Fruity Taste.

September 24, 2013

great breakfast or anytime you get a hunger

January 17, 2011

Sadly, I must agree. As a meal replacement, this ain't gonna cut it. As a snack alternative though, it's pretty good.

I feel a little gipped by many of these bars because I just never feel full. If your appetite is fairly small anyway, this is probably a good product. But if you have been working out or have a stronger appetite, stick with a healthy and balanced meal instead of replacements!

Bottom line: yummy but not very filling.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag