Kellogg's Special K Cracker Chips Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1227 in Snacks

• Made with a blend of potatoes and grains
  • Flavour: sour cream and onion, sea salt, Southwest ranch, cheddar
  • Just 110 calories per 27-crisp serving
  • Perfect for snacking or as part of a meal

March 18, 2017

Excellente chips Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

February 27, 2017

They are very good but pricey. I find they are marketing this product as healthy but they really do not have much to attribute. Taste good. There are many other options out there at a lower price. Box is large, amount in the box is little.

January 15, 2017

I actually really liked these. I used to buy them for my lunch at work and dip them in hummus or spinach dip. They are light and airy and have some really decent flavours.

December 05, 2016

don't care too too much for these, but i keep them around i like bbq ones, great quick snack to gran for when i am on the go, still not one of my favourites but i make do

October 22, 2016

Super bon goût qui remplace celui des chips de mon quotidien. Bon choix de saveurs. Une option meilleur pour notre santé. Je recommande sans hésitation.

October 22, 2016

When I'm trying to watch what I eat this is always a go to snack. Sour cream and onion and SouthWest are the best flavours. Super crunchy and full of flavour. I just wish the boxes were bigger.

August 17, 2016

It's very good to have it for snack .even its good to use them in birthday parties . My family enjoy it .even we take it with us when we go for picnics.it has many flavers and all of them are good

August 14, 2016

I love the taste of these Cracker Chips I buy all the different flavors that is available I pack these in my lunch kit and have them as a snack at work or I have them at home while watching t,v, I always buy these when they go on sale for a great price

August 11, 2016

I love these! I recently discovered them at my local grocery store and decided to give it a try when I read that only 17 crackers are 80 calories! I am not exactly sure how healthy they are, since I do not have knowledge of most of the items listed on the ingredient list, but I would assume that they would be a more better choice than say a bag of regular chips. I have tried the BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion - I wasn't fond of the BBQ (wish they were the spicy bbq kind), and loved the sour cream ones. I have yet to find the Southwest ones at my grocery store. Would love to try them.
    The only downfall about these, and for me as least, is I find them a little pricey. My grocery story sells them for $3, and sometimes I am able to price match for $2.50. However, to share for a family movie or gathering, one is definitely not enough. Wish more product came with it. However, overall I really like these and would purchase again.

July 13, 2016

I bought this when it's on sale (I always love to try something new when they're on sale) Usually healthy food doesn't taste good, but to my surprise this one taste quite good. I shared it with my friends and they all love it!