Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 262 in Granola Bars

Special K* Fruit Crisps are crispy, fruity and delicious, with 100 calories per two crisp serving! A perfect portion controlled snack to help manage your weight.

February 18, 2017

Ok, found a bar that everyone in the house likes. It was easy to work this out when I bought one package, and all the bars were gone before I even had a chance to try them. Had to buy more. Great flavour, nice texture, and just the right amount for a quick snack. This is a buy again, and again...and again...

February 15, 2017

What a great grab and go snack. I keep some in my car for emergencies, and add them to my kids lunches as a treat. They are sweet and crunchy and light. It's a great addition to the pantry when you get a craving for something sweet, but without the guilt.

February 13, 2017

Although 100 calories sound good, in reality these things don't even come close to filling you up. If you needed something sweet, this may be helpful compared to a chocolate bar but there are better alternatives out there. the flavour of them are great however.

February 02, 2017

this product does not do it for me. i find it 2 sweet in taste.for a product from special K i would never have never guest. i spit mine out . if you like sweet stuff koodos for you but not for me

January 31, 2017

I love the taste of these!!! A little something sweet to go with the morning coffee, and only 100 calories so they are pretty much guilt free! I like to buy these every once in awhile

January 16, 2017

These are really tasty! I enjoy these when I am craving something really sweet. They aren't big but they seem to do the trick :) Often have these on hand for those craving days.

January 08, 2017

Love these, perfect snack to keep in my desk or purse for an on the go bite. They are super yummy and taste was more delicious than you'd expect from a low cal snack. I wish you would get more in a box for their price but I have noticed they carry value packs at certain stores.

October 05, 2016

I love the crispy outer crust with the delicious fruit inside. Can you believe they are only 100 calories a pop. They taste like 300 calorie quality. I give these for snacks at school, or for when I am on the go to help decrease hunger. I definitely eat these instead of a chocolate bar or a cup cake because the sweetness factor seems just like the same, except without all of the fat and calories. Plus it is a really healthy choice. They are often on sale too, so when they are you can be sure I am the lady with my cart filled to the brim. Sometimes I get told I can only have a certain amount. So I just buy what i can leave, and come back for more. LOL

October 02, 2016

Petit biscuit croustillant et délicieux en collation et dans les lunchs. Pratique et rapide lorsqu'on est pressé dans le temps. Super bonne saveur au goût.

October 02, 2016

Love the strawberry and blueberry flavour. They are about 100 calories, so you don't feel guilty for eating them. They are so tasty. Light and crispy. Great to throw in your purse or desk at work for a yummy snack when needed.