Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Special K* Fruit Crisps are crispy, fruity and delicious, with 100 calories per two crisp serving! A perfect portion controlled snack to help manage your weight.

October 05, 2016

I love the crispy outer crust with the delicious fruit inside. Can you believe they are only 100 calories a pop. They taste like 300 calorie quality. I give these for snacks at school, or for when I am on the go to help decrease hunger. I definitely eat these instead of a chocolate bar or a cup cake because the sweetness factor seems just like the same, except without all of the fat and calories. Plus it is a really healthy choice. They are often on sale too, so when they are you can be sure I am the lady with my cart filled to the brim. Sometimes I get told I can only have a certain amount. So I just buy what i can leave, and come back for more. LOL

October 02, 2016

Petit biscuit croustillant et délicieux en collation et dans les lunchs. Pratique et rapide lorsqu'on est pressé dans le temps. Super bonne saveur au goût.

October 02, 2016

Love the strawberry and blueberry flavour. They are about 100 calories, so you don't feel guilty for eating them. They are so tasty. Light and crispy. Great to throw in your purse or desk at work for a yummy snack when needed.

August 31, 2016

These are the best tasting 100 calorie snacks ever i must say the taste is soooo delicious. The pack has two in them so you can always have more then one.

June 29, 2016

These are always on sale or offering coupons. They are a delicious snack that you don't have to feel so bad about. I would say these are healthier than most bars I eat!

May 09, 2016

These are super great for fulfilling chocolate cravings because they're so calorie controlled. They taste delicious, it's essentially a mini pop tart. Great for throwing in your purse for an afternoon snack or keeping a box in your desk at work.

April 10, 2016

Kellogg's special k fruit crisps are the best. I've been having then since they came out. They are so good. And healty too. Comes in different flavors as well. I use to take them to school for snack but now I take them to work with me

April 06, 2016

I love these crisps so much! They are crispy on the outside and when you bite into it, it gently breaks and you get the subtle sweetness of the fruit/chocolate inside. It's also low in calories and keeps you energized throughout the day!

March 28, 2016

I buy these all the time as me and my daughter love love loooove them! They're very tasty, fruity and with only 100 calories per two crisp serving I don't feel guilty eating them!
My daughter loves them crumpled up in her yogurt for school. & I gotta admit it's pretty yummy that way too! :)

March 21, 2016

These are just amazing. They are thin and filled with chocolate. This is a great snack to have when youre craving chocolate. I also give my daughter these and she loves it too. You get two crisps per pouch and its the perfect portion