Kelloggs Special K Popcorn Chips Reviews

Ranked #1529 out of 2312 in Grocery

1.5/5

March 01, 2015

I tried these for a healthy snack, they won't be added to my snack routine Yuck! They were tough, dry and lacking in flavor.

October 07, 2014

Tried these as a healthy lunch snack for my 8 & 10 yr olds they ate the entire box in one day they said it tasted just like movie theatre popcorn. This will be a staple on my grocery list now!

June 16, 2014

Very Very tasty..love the crunch..healthy alternative

June 16, 2014

very good snack when watching movies without worrying about calories :)

June 11, 2014

Tasty and crunchy, perfect for a movie or relaxing

May 08, 2014

Didn't enjoy them at all!! They were dry, and the flavor was blah!! Never buy them again.

April 24, 2014

It's like eating popcorn without the seeds getting stuck in your teeth. Really taste good, worth the price and will definitely buy this again for sure. Did recommend this to everyone.

April 23, 2014

I really enjoyed it, and a lower fat version is great! I would purchase this again

April 16, 2014

I am seriously addicted to the Sweet & Salty flavour. What I love most about it is that there are only 3 ingredients - popcorn, salt and icing sugar. It makes for a great light snack however one can get carried away and eat an entire box in one sitting!
The pricing is great when it's on sale but depending on the retailer it varies. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because of that fact.

April 16, 2014

I found the price to be a bit high, considering the amount of product that was in the box, but would buy again if on sale. I purchased the Sweet and Salty flavour, and found them to be a bit more on the sweet side. Good choice for a movie munchy if you're counting calories! Great texture, much closer to a chip than the mini rice cakes that I've previously purchased.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products