Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Shakes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

New Special K Morning Shake protein drinks are a satisfying, on-the-go addition to your morning routine. This creamy, deliciously chocolate flavoured shake contains 10g (per 296mL serving) of Protein and 12 Essential Nutrients. It's a great way to satisfy your morning hunger so you can stay on track. More information here.

October 23, 2016

Special K has the best products for weight loss in my opinion. All of the products they have taste amazing and don't have that weird after taste. You can have these shakes in the morning for breakfast, or really any time of day (in replace of a meal) sometimes I even have one mid day to tie me over! A lot of the time you can get a pack of 4 at the grocery store on sale for a pretty good price - so worth it!

June 29, 2016

I only buy these when they are on sale. I find they are great for my 17 yr old son because he doesn't want breakfast early in the morning, he will take one for the bus ride to school, or have it during the nutrition break at school. It fills him up without making him nauseous like a early breakfast does to him.

June 26, 2016

This product is great for the busy girl on the go! I always like to reach in and grab one in the morning! Helps me to stay healthy and is easy and affordable!

May 06, 2016

These are so convenient and filling. I love being able to have one of them at my desk at work as sometimes it is not possible to get away to get something to eat at lunch. I always keep a couple in my drawer.

May 04, 2016

Like every other Special K product, I love these! They're so beneficial for when you don't have time to spend time preparing breakfast in the morning, and they provide you with essential nutrients. They are very expensive considering you only get 4 in a pack, so I only buy them when they're on sale. The chocolate, and caffeine flavors are my favorite. Not fond of the strawberry, but that's just my personal preference.

April 27, 2016

I'm not sure these really curb my hunger but they taste damn good. This soft chocolate taste just wakes you up in the morning. Definitely, gave me more energy and it is a good morning accompaniment to a wholesome breakfast.

April 13, 2016

I first bought this product because I was sent a coupon for a free trial, had I had to buy it on my own, I might not have, because where I go shopping, they are expensive, nearly 8$ for 4 bottles. I only tried the chocolate flavor so far, and it was not bad. I wouldn't say great, but wouldn't say horrible either. It definately needs to be chilled before drinking it, that's for sure. The taste is smooth, but it has a strange after taste, at least for me anyhow. I don't really see a difference between drinking this or a slim fast shake or an ensure shake. I would definately say try it for yourself, its not bad, but in my opinion, too expensive for me. Maybe if it were cheaper I would buy it more often.

March 09, 2016

Mornings are a frenzied rush round here most days so in order to ensure mine and my families dietary needs are met I rely on #Kelloggs Special K protein breakfast shakes. They're available in a variety of flavours, my favourite is Strawberry. The nutrients found in a serving are equivalent to a meal and you're able to consume it on the go so you always have the time for breakfast! Found in most stores at a reasonable price for four bottles in pack. Will buy again. Recommended by myself and family!

February 28, 2016

Taste is okay but I find there is WAY too much sugar in this drink. Great for a protein boost but I would not want to drink it every day. Pretty expensive for a little drink!!

February 27, 2016

Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Shakes live apecial k protein shake!! When i dont have the time for breakfast this is my go to keeps me full and energized when i need it the most!!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk